Mixed fuel

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I am pre-mixing my fuel with oil, is there any problem with mixing a batch of it at a time, like 205 litres? Is there gonna be any settling issues or inconsistant mixing?:confused:

tekim :D

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should use the fuel within a short period of time because it will go stale. Plus it will settle, so constant mixing is a must. Other than those two issues, its not a problem mixing a bunch at a time.
Its just easier for me to mix small amount that I know I am going to use over the weekend, because nowadays the oil comes in quantities designed for specific Jerry Can sizes..

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`ve done a 100 litres at a time with no problems... mind you, the fuel never sat for more than two weeks before it was used up.....

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I am pre-mixing my fuel with oil, is there any problem with mixing a batch of it at a time, like 205 litres? Is there gonna be any settling issues or inconsistant mixing?:confused:

That would be approx 9.3 gerry cans as earlier stated may be go half that amount 100 liters should be good for 2.5 trips

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

will settle out for sure , how much of fast not sure , I use the vp jugs and work great , don't like taking chances , re shake each jug before it goes in , hard to do with a barrel:beer:

Top Bottom