mirage trailers step up again

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After 2 months and 2500 km return trip i finally picked up my new trailer from mirage enterprises. These guys are top notch. I custom ordered this unit and these guys pulled through like you wouldnt believe. It has every bell and whistle and even a few extras that mirage put in the trailer for me. This is my second trailer with mirage and would highly recommend a mirage. Thanks to Rob and Shad for building this unbelievable trailer.:d

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 336

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jesus can i have your money milty! new dmax BB sled w/3" now another new trailer I might have to charge you double on your airbags and levelling kit now bahahaha! just kidding that trailer looks badazz! wish i could have come down to three forks with you:p

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so much for the days inn, i can sleep in this thing.lol They did a great job on this build. Ill have some insided pics ill posts tomorrow. Scratchy we are heading to revy next thursday if you want to loader up.
jesus can i have your money milty! new dmax BB sled w/3" now another new trailer I might have to charge you double on your airbags and levelling kit now bahahaha! just kidding that trailer looks badazz! wish i could have come down to three forks with you:p

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the first class tour this week from Milton and she is a beaut! Just missing the brass pole hey Dale? Lmao!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice trailer,my next one is going to be a Mirage......can't wait to see the pictures and yes I love the decals too!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i better load up in that truck of yours its really hard to have a beer with a blow box in your truck and pincher creek to revy is way to long unless the devil brings his lettuce again lol yup put a brass pole in there dale I'll round up some strays from under the bridge in pincher it'll be right wicked! when you coming home from this revy trip you speak of!

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Dale i was waiting to here what you had to say. Maybe you should have been honest with mirage in the beginning instead of trying to pull a fast one. I dont want your negative comments on here. Just wanted to show peeps my new rig. Mirage has rectified the axle problems two years ago. I feel 100 percent confident taking a mirage trailer over the rogers which i do every other week.more pics to come
Let's see if the axles stay under it.

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
open to everybodies schedule. Chris and Jy want to ride that same time
well i better load up in that truck of yours its really hard to have a beer with a blow box in your truck and pincher creek to revy is way to long unless the devil brings his lettuce again lol yup put a brass pole in there dale I'll round up some strays from under the bridge in pincher it'll be right wicked! when you coming home from this revy trip you speak of!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get both sides Milt before you comment buddy there was no dishonesty in anything I said or discussed with Rob 2nd warranty does not apply. Again get all the details...........................
I had no intent on saying anything till my name got tossed out.

As for the axles, mmmmm I'll wait and see.

I do have to admit the black out looks very nice, keep us posted on how she holds up.

Oh Dale i was waiting to here what you had to say. Maybe you should have been honest with mirage in the beginning instead of trying to pull a fast one. I dont want your negative comments on here. Just wanted to show peeps my new rig. Mirage has rectified the axle problems two years ago. I feel 100 percent confident taking a mirage trailer over the rogers which i do every other week.more pics to come

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was looking at pics of one of the new trailers today still looks like chicken sheet welds
Get both sides Milt before you comment buddy there was no dishonesty in anything I said or discussed with Rob 2nd warranty does not apply. Again get all the details...........................
I had no intent on saying anything till my name got tossed out.

As for the axles, mmmmm I'll wait and see.

I do have to admit the black out looks very nice, keep us posted on how she holds up.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom