MINISTIK CONDITIONS TERRIBLE, don't ride here

Snowmahn

Reaction score
Was out for a rip in Ministik today. I was excited to go since it has been closed for last few months. DON['T BOTHER GOING. CONDITIONS ARE TERRIBLE. There is barely enough snow on any of the groomed trails out in the open. Spent most of the day riding on dead grass and reeds. There is a little more snow in the trees, but the trail is all rutted up and rougher than a sandpaper condom. A group was in there with a bunch of horses, wrecking what is left of a trail. My back is killing me from all the bumps. SO STAY AWAY, go north, or to the mountins its a waste of time going in there. PS. THE COPS WERE IN MINISTIK CHECKING PAPERS AND DOING MECHANICAL CHECKS ON SLEDS. sounds like they will be there all weekend. They told me they were waiting for the rush of riders over the long weekend.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks was planning a ride there this weekend,wont bother till more snow.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha^^^^^^ horses can do anything in Strathcona County. No need for passes, they're exempt.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
What if the horse was riding a sled??? what if you dressed up like a horse before jumping on your sled??? what if you formed a sled club under the guise of an equestrian club and got my little pony wraps???

Hahaha^^^^^^ horses can do anything in Strathcona County. No need for passes, they're exempt.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bogger is correct.

Need to work on pony outfit.

Top Bottom