Might Wait For MY 2016

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rush and Pro are close to the same front clip with the Pro evolving from the Rush not the other way around. I got my #'s from peeps that rode them at the intro and asked Poo guys there. The Axys front will fit INSIDE the Pro front.

Anyway that's AT LEAST a season away and pure speculation and unknown. The 15 snowcheck is a great deal compared to the past. Price, features included and future considerations. Another Poo first leaving the rest scratching again.

If I was in need of a new sled I don't think I would be waiting for a maybe.

I was just at the show and mannnn that axys is tiny. Like for sure the body could fit inside the current pro. The under hood is sooo tight that the pro looks as spacious as a gen 2 or edge!

If the next rmk is just the axis bulk head ho motor and plastic with current tunnel and suspension it will still be a hit but im sure they have a few other changes as well.

On a side not it was my sons first birthday and he almost puked on the yellow 174 doolbus.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just at the show and mannnn that axys is tiny. Like for sure the body could fit inside the current pro. The under hood is sooo tight that the pro looks as spacious as a gen 2 or edge!

If the next rmk is just the axis bulk head ho motor and plastic with current tunnel and suspension it will still be a hit but im sure they have a few other changes as well.

On a side not it was my sons first birthday and he almost puked on the yellow 174 doolbus.

All that hp traction and reliability tends to make a guy sick after purchasing something else LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wont be buying another polaris as long as they keep trying to fix problems that are not there. They have arguably the most capable chassis for terrain. They have the lightest chassis as well. What they NEED to adress is the power and reliablity. Until they do that, I won't be buying another one.

I should add, that I love my '13, and it has been better then expected.
Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All that hp traction and reliability tends to make a guy sick after purchasing something else LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

haha, he was all over the orange summit x. he likes reds and oranges.

Top Bottom