Mexico

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m assuming this is why she a ex. It’s called temptation not giver er! Lol

You're not wrong. Go check it out some time. If its anything like it was 10 years ago, its nutz....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a few years since I saw a decapitated thing hanging from a bridge in Mexico. I won't be back.

Meh...20 people just got stabbed in Saskatchewan yesterday and that place sucks🤣

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t go to grand palladium in cancun, worst week of holiday I’ve ever done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed here 13 years ago. Was very good.
Stayed here too about 11 years ago - was a really nice and well kept place. Food and drinks were good. Staff were great. Wasn't a huge number of room on this resort, but it was on a fairly big property in proportion so always seemed pretty quiet and relaxed. Would go back again.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hyatt is a great chain. Fancy food and service. But not extra. As in violinist’s or weird fancy chit.

Absolutely Breaks my heart I can’t take the wife to the beach again. We are nigers and can’t fly under Trudeau Castro
Spent two days on the sept long weekend on the beach in Clearwater BC. Dutch lake is Not the same !!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hyatt is a great chain. Fancy food and service. But not extra. As in violinist’s or weird fancy chit.

Absolutely Breaks my heart I can’t take the wife to the beach again. We are nigers and can’t fly under Trudeau Castro
Spent two days on the sept long weekend on the beach in Clearwater BC. Dutch lake is Not the same !!!
Maybe some day us heathens will be able to travel again.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paadisus Plya del Carmen is good if your going without kids. Awesome staff when we went, great food and very close to town if you wanted to venture out

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think so Mike?
I am keeping my hopes up but a lot has to change in our chitty political world for that to happen.
Same. Hopes up. I really hope so. It’s not right. I’ve gone to Mexico twice a year for 15 years. Since I was old enough to figure out saving money will give me a trip. Lol spending last weekend in Clearwater Clearwater BC on the beach was a nice getaway but it made me even more mad laying there all day realizing I can’t fly in my own goddamn country

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same. Hopes up. I really hope so. It’s not right. I’ve gone to Mexico twice a year for 15 years. Since I was old enough to figure out saving money will give me a trip. Lol spending last weekend in Clearwater Clearwater BC on the beach was a nice getaway but it made me even more mad laying there all day realizing I can’t fly in my own goddamn country
No restrictions on flying in country.
Buddy is heading to Australia next week, with no jab. Coming back might be interesting though.

Top Bottom