Mexico

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No restrictions on flying in country.
Buddy is heading to Australia next week, with no jab. Coming back might be interesting though.
My two friends went to Sturgis. Un vaxed. Drove across the border like nothing. Coming back they got a $5000 fine each for not testing. They also are told they’re getting a $25,000 fine for no follow up test. He’s from Czech Republic grew up commie. Refused testing Health services wanted them to do a follow up Covid test on a laptop with a doctor online. I’m not sure what all of this means in the long run but it definitely wasn’t enjoyable for them to come home. Also I won’t wear a mask to my own parents funeral let alone on an overpriced undersized airplane

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 WEEK quarantine on return required still... lets hope September 30 changes that...
You guys got me thinking so I made a call My friend owns the best travel agency in Canada. PCR tests can be prearranged so I don’t need that. I need a mask to go through security. And I need a mask while in line to get on the plane. Once I’m on the plane I can play mask on mask off enough to not piss off the stewardesses. When we return a passing PCR test will be provided somehow and I am told to refuse quarantine. If I wanted to I could go to puerto Vallarta for three weeks in November for $8000 for 2.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife's friend drive across to Spokane with her elderly parents, no jabs for anyone. US customs no questions but coming back she was hassled over her arrive can, she just moved in with her parents to look after them. She has her own arrive can and they said she needed to be under her parents since it was there house. She told them to pound sand, they threatened to fine her, old man said nope we're going home and they left.
All depends on who you get at the border it seems. Liberal customs agent you're getting probed, conservative and no issues lol.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did the mask on mask off thing on our flights to the east coast last week. No body really wears them in the airport and them on the plane, just keep a drink or food in front of you.

Even when we forgot and did wear our mask, our 10 month old kept ripping them off haha.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did the mask on mask off thing on our flights to the east coast last week. No body really wears them in the airport and them on the plane, just keep a drink or food in front of you.

Even when we forgot and did wear our mask, our 10 month old kept ripping them off haha.
Your comments are exactly what my agent told me. Hmm. I’m not sure I wanna comply with masks or any bullch!t or I will always have to. I would sure love to take my wife away for three weeks. I get away on the motorcycles, Snowmobile‘s, side-by-side,. She enjoys those things but doesn’t get off on them like me. I literally work and live to ride. But …
A True break for her would be travel

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate the idea of wearing a mask but me and the wife and kids who are all unvaxed are w to Mexico last week of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To help slow the spread of the covid 19 virus...

sounds more like a dog and pony show. you can take it off to eat, wtf corona doesnt attack when you are eatting and drinking?

Cant believe people still go along with this BS, and it will never end because of that.

Only way Im going any where ever again, is if I get my own air plane its looking like.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you have to wear a mask?

Requirement to fly in chinada, only country in the world with this mandate. I despise retard tredau and the thought of wearing a mask but my kids aren’t getting any younger pre Covid we travelled multiple times a year to SoCal and Mexico haven’t been anywhere in 3 years figure better go while we can who knows when these fackers are gonna lock down again or step up the bull shot vax requirement to fly again

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Requirement to fly in chinada, only country in the world with this mandate. I despise retard tredau and the thought of wearing a mask but my kids aren’t getting any younger pre Covid we travelled multiple times a year to SoCal and Mexico haven’t been anywhere in 3 years figure better go while we can who knows when these fackers are gonna lock down again or step up the bull shot vax requirement to fly again

Why not travel around Canada? Lots to see here. No masks no vax required

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not travel around Canada? Lots to see here. No masks no vax required

While I do agree with you. I still haven't found a place in Canada where you can sit on the beach with a Pina Colada in your hand while staring into 30 degree Caribbean blue water in the middle of January.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We’ve definitely been doing the staycation thing , week here week there. We’ve been waiting for them to let us fly so off we go while we can.

Top Bottom