Mexico Cartels

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If big pharma made the synthetics, doesed it, and licenced stores sold it/taxed it most problems go away, just take the money away.

Opiates can be sourced from licensed farms that pay a living wage.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys got a better idea ?
I do. They should enforce the laws. And All laws equally as written. Spend five years enforcing the actual laws we have in place and then from there you can tell what changes need to be made. Pretty F n simple. Currently Enforcement of our laws depends on who’s in politically which is horseshit

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys got a better idea ?
Haha of course he wants to legalize it. Then his government makes the cut instead of the cartels. Follow the money. Do you really believe that the cartels leaders will just walk away from billions with out a whimper? They will drop their price to keep marketshare, they will threaten buyers, they will go after the government and kill their leaders and families. These people are despicable. They aren't going to retire and live off their millions. Anybody that thinks they will are using to much of the product already.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do. They should enforce the laws. And All laws equally as written. Spend five years enforcing the actual laws we have in place and then from there you can tell what changes need to be made. Pretty F n simple. Currently Enforcement of our laws depends on who’s in politically which is horseshit
What about the mask laws?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What government has ever been successful at the war on drugs ?
Americans have thrown a gazillion $ at it and what ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to a friend in health care. She thinks it will be good for business legalizing hard drugs. Keep the hospitals full and the ambulances busy. She said maybe don't legalize till after covid is gone though? No need really facking things up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What government has ever been successful at the war on drugs ?
Americans have thrown a gazillion $ at it and what ?
Maybe get leaders that want to fight it? Your buddy Joe is to busy eating ice cream and travelling with Jill to address the number one entry point for Mexican drugs. The southern border

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Consumption 12 yr.s +

Past month substance use by Americans age 12+ in 2018 (NSDUH)

Past month substance use by Americans age 12+ in 2018 (NSDUH)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So 6.7 million hard drug users in the US in 2018. Its not as bad as I thought then....:rolleyes:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 3 or 4 years ago Roy Green on the chorus network was able to do a telephone interview with a cartel member from Mexico. The thing that struck me the most was what he said about the government trying to shut them down. He admitted that they were a thorn in their side in recent years but felt they still had all the aces in their pocket. He said if it ever got so bad that they were being hurt in any great degree that they would start killing tourists in resorts. They feel that would force the government to back off and let the status quo stay the same. Pretty alarming statement to me. That is why our family chooses to holiday in more civilized countries. To many murders of tourists now in Mexico that aren't investigated by police. Wait till the cartels start flexing more than they are now.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mexico is a chit show. The police are corrupt. There is only one solution to stop the mass illegals funded by the cartels crossing the border and an end to the endless flow of cartel drugs into the US. The Mexican President needs to allow American Forces to enter his country and deal with the Cartels. It would be in both countries best interests.
The exact opposite has happened under the Biden regime. What a surprise. Almost like he got paid to stop construction on the wall. Think of the incredible number of illegals that have come across the border that are indebted to, or have paid off, cartels for safe passage.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The exact opposite has happened under the Biden regime. What a surprise. Almost like he got paid to stop construction on the wall. Think of the incredible number of illegals that have come across the border that are indebted to, or have paid off, cartels for safe passage.
Fox reported anywheres from $3000-$6000 per person paid to the cartels to get them to the US border. They are making millions doing this.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there was also cartel money behind the defund the police and BLM/Antifa riots and vandalism this year that the liberal media and democrats played down......way down? I saw reports long ago about how MS13 had gangs in basically all major cities. They probably made good poll watchers for the democrats.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there was also cartel money behind the defund the police and BLM/Antifa riots and vandalism this year that the liberal media and democrats played down......way down? I saw reports long ago about how MS13 had gangs in basically all major cities. They probably made good poll watchers for the democrats.
we know MS13 is coming across the border from the south. 2 have been caught in recent weeks. Along with Nigerians, Yemen and other middle eastern countries. I mean if you are coming that far away but don't fly direct to the US then what are you up to?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War on drugs is not working.

Legalize all drugs everywhere, regulate and tax.

Drug crime, OD's, gangs/cartels all disappear.

Or just execute them when they are caught beside crooked politicians... It's not stopping because they have the green light to keep doing it.

Although I see what the brainless cops are doing.. Cartel or cops, same corruption.

That's right flap, maybe A person like to molest children, so just legalize it and regulate it? Then no crime committed. That is a discusting answer for wrong actions in this sick world. Where does this mentality come from?

Last edited:

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad example. That’s one law they do enforce. Lol how about assaults, borders. Possession. Rape. Murders. Real kinda crimes.
I agree, those are the kind of laws i think we all want enforced. Dont murder, and dont steal my chit.

Seems to me governments like to murder and use force to steal stuff. They are a cartel.

Just more of a fight for whos in charge in mexico. The liberal cartel pretty much has total control over this country...

Top Bottom