Mexico Cartels

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mexico is a chit show. The police are corrupt. There is only one solution to stop the mass illegals funded by the cartels crossing the border and an end to the endless flow of cartel drugs into the US. The Mexican President needs to allow American Forces to enter his country and deal with the Cartels. It would be in both countries best interests.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
They would have to do something soon enough, if the police are being hunted and killed. That will be the end of police. The cartels are huge and mean business. Kanedog posted some nasty phots that I had to moderate but they were of what happens when you enter a cartels area and try to do business and they were not nice.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are possibly the most ruthless people on the planet Ron. They have no regard for life what so ever and will kill a child just as easy as a single adult male. Its all about intimidation with them so they can rule without any push back. They need to go away. They have as good as equipment as the US military with the exception of air power and training. Their lavish mansions and grounds are easy targets for American air power.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Given what appears to me a large increase in Ab cops / conservation cops etc... maybe not all bad. I’m thinking the world was a better place when the organizations like mafia took care of business.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ruthless,just think how many got into North America. Seen a vid the other day mex cop pulled over cartel guy got chased around the back of truck getting shot multiple times, he never even got his gun outa holster, got one last execution shot in head lying in ditch,before jumping back in his truck.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is nothing new, just our news is censored so we don’t hear much about it. The modern cartels are far better equipped then the local police force including the GAFES. Hitting the top leaders homes won’t stop the thousands of falcons and sicario soldier rats that blend into the city and country sides. How do you kill enemy you can see or find.
US government’s have been involved In the drug trade for years, at 500 billion a year the Mexican cartels make off the US every year it hard to convince Congress to stop it. Someone in power is getting a chunk of that.
we have to sell it to the people (world) that we wage a war on people we can’t find. With all the left swinging cry babies there is no way we could declare war on soils so close to us.
A full out war would be devastating on both the US and Mexico not to mention Canada.
its a slippery slope but one thing for sure is the cartels won’t quite till they run the world.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is nothing new, just our news is censored so we don’t hear much about it. The modern cartels are far better equipped then the local police force including the GAFES. Hitting the top leaders homes won’t stop the thousands of falcons and sicario soldier rats that blend into the city and country sides. How do you kill enemy you can see or find.
US government’s have been involved In the drug trade for years, at 500 billion a year the Mexican cartels make off the US every year it hard to convince Congress to stop it. Someone in power is getting a chunk of that.
we have to sell it to the people (world) that we wage a war on people we can’t find. With all the left swinging cry babies there is no way we could declare war on soils so close to us.
A full out war would be devastating on both the US and Mexico not to mention Canada.
its a slippery slope but one thing for sure is the cartels won’t quite till they run the world.
I think you do like you did with Al Queda and ISIS. Keep cutting off the head of the snake. Yes a new snake will emerge but they may have their operations affected if they know that every time a new head emerges they will have a target on their backs. The neat thing about Predator drones is they fly at night, in the day or in stormy weather and with pinpoint accuracy they can kill cartel members and their families. You have to treat them like they would treat you. Show no mercy and fight dirty.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War on drugs is not working.

Legalize all drugs everywhere, regulate and tax.

Drug crime, OD's, gangs/cartels all disappear.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What makes you think so? Isn't working for pot in Canada? Most of the people I know tried the government retail outlets and went back to their corner street dealers. Better supply, better product and cheaper price is what I'm told. Now that its legal its pretty much impossible to prove you didn't buy it from a retail store so the fear of law enforcement is pretty much gone. True liberal thinking there. Whats next? Legalize crime as well. Just tax criminals on what they steal?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Those with weak stomachs should not visit this site. The videos and images will stick with you forever. They can’t be unseen. You have been warned. Muwahahaaha

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
@snopro everyone I know has went to the government outlets, at first they said the same as well, poor quality and high prices, a year later that's what they now say about the "illicit" pot. I know this isn't the case for everyone, but it's making a dent in the market.

I'm not for seeing drugs like coke, crack, meth, or heroine sold on a store shelf, but it's pretty hard to argue that it's actually possible to shutdown the cartels. Kill thousands of them, kill their leaders, take their money and possessions, it really won't matter. There are billions to be made shipping these drugs into the US and Canada, for every cartel member you kill there is another 10 ready to take their place, the money is just too good for a nation mostly living in poverty, especially when a human life is valued so low in these places.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC govt weed is good and inexpensive, I pay $119 oz.

Hard drugs sold with prescription at low prices with enough tax for treatment/medical.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC govt weed is good and inexpensive, I pay $119 oz.

Hard drugs sold with prescription at low prices with enough tax for treatment/medical.
Do you see what you are saying? This is why you guys are called the looney left? Lets sell them legal drugs and use that money to treat them and help with their hospital stays. Uh huh....

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you see what you are saying? This is why you guys are called the looney left? Lets sell them legal drugs and use that money to treat them and help with their hospital stays. Uh huh....
So the first few words sum things up...Bc weed is good and inexpensive. That alone says a lot right there.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well we can't take the drugs away can we

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we can't take the drugs away can we
Lets spend that money on stopping drugs from getting into the countries? Liberal thinking has open borders like we see right now in the US bringing drugs in and its the same with guns in our country. Instead of dealing with smugglers lets just take them away from the law abiding owners? Kind of an alternative universe thinking isn't it?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets spend that money on stopping drugs from getting into the countries? Liberal thinking has open borders like we see right now in the US bringing drugs in and its the same with guns in our country. Instead of dealing with smugglers lets just take them away from the law abiding owners? Kind of an alternative universe thinking isn't it?
No sugar coating. Liberals are scum. I’m frickin done. I don’t wanna work for any. I don’t wanna know any. They are enemies to society

Last edited by a moderator:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sugar coating. Liberals are scum. I’m frickin done. I don’t wanna work for any. I don’t wanna know any. They are enemies to society
Its frustrating debating that kind of thinking. Its so far out in bizarro world that there is no hope to even meet halfway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom