Mexico Cartels

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do you go then? Everywhere has issues. We had all our stuff stolen from us in Hawaii. Felt like we were in a safe US city up untll that point and then I hated every Hawaiian for a few days

Big difference between petty theft and getting gunned down in the middle of the street in broad daylight. Sure the cartels aren't targeting tourists, but they don't really care if they get caught in the middle and end up dead. In a place like Hawaii they would actually try to avoid getting caught, and the cops aren't all corrupt like mexico. Sure it might ruin your vacation to have a few things stolen, but getting shot sounds a lot worse to me.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
War on drugs is not working.

Legalize all drugs everywhere, regulate and tax.

Drug crime, OD's, gangs/cartels all disappear.
No they won't, there will always be drugs on the streets and the Cartels will always be involved in the drug business. Cartels are the very reason why I will never visit Mexico, I have friends that go there all the time but it's only a matter of time before they witness someone getting killed or kidnapped or they are the victims of it.

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those with weak stomachs should not visit this site. The videos and images will stick with you forever. They can’t be unseen. You have been warned. Muwahahaaha
That's child's play, you wanna see some brutal Cartel video's and I mean bloody, gruesome video's, check out BestGore, it will make you sick to your stomach. Don't say I didn't warn you.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big difference between petty theft and getting gunned down in the middle of the street in broad daylight. Sure the cartels aren't targeting tourists, but they don't really care if they get caught in the middle and end up dead. In a place like Hawaii they would actually try to avoid getting caught, and the cops aren't all corrupt like mexico. Sure it might ruin your vacation to have a few things stolen, but getting shot sounds a lot worse to me.

There is but what I'm saying is that if you want to go somewhere fully safe, options are limited. Yes I could get gunned down in Mexico but I have yet to see one bad thing there yet. I'm sure I will some day but I have zero bad things to say about Mexico so far. Heck, I have a pretty good chance of getting gunned down when I go see my parents in New Brunswick with the way things have been in the Maritimes. If I don't travel to places where crime is or can be an issue, well then I may as well just sit in my basement.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is but what I'm saying is that if you want to go somewhere fully safe, options are limited. Yes I could get gunned down in Mexico but I have yet to see one bad thing there yet. I'm sure I will some day but I have zero bad things to say about Mexico so far. Heck, I have a pretty good chance of getting gunned down when I go see my parents in New Brunswick with the way things have been in the Maritimes. If I don't travel to places where crime is or can be an issue, well then I may as well just sit in my basement.
You'll be fine in a year or two. Once the Turd takes all the law abiding gun owners guns from them the Maritimes will be safe again...

Top Bottom