McBride Accommodations

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any body stayed at the NV mountainview chalet's?? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually stay there when we have a big group. It's hit and miss. It's almost like rolling the dice not sure what you are gonna get when you get there, especially with them kids looking after things. Booked there for boxing day till new yrs again this yr, still not a 100% sure we will get the cabins we booked, i am sure there will be a screw up somewhere there. If i had a choice i would stay else where, but when we go up there with a bunch of people ( family's ) it works out good, the kids can play outside around the cabins and you don't have to worry too much. I beleive there is another thread floating around here somewhere as well.

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Hi there....heyjude recently posted another list of accomodations in the McBride area and if you look under the link for Mountain Mania (under "anything goes") there are updated lists of available places to stay too. Happy ridin'.:)

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
There are two threads for McBride Accomodations, so I have placed my list here as well:

The following is a list of the McBride Accomodations that support Snow and Mud and/or the local snowmobile Club:

In Town:

*North Country Inn / Phone: 1-888-695-9322
*Sandman Inn / Phone: 1-800-726-3626
*Beaver Creek Lodge / Phone: 1-888-641-2214
*Bell Mountain Motel / Phone: (250) 569-0312
Ravensnook Guest House / Phone: (250) 569-7133
*Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast / Phone: (250) 569-0226

Outside of Town:

Canadian Country Cabins (Crescent Spur) / Phone: (250) 553-2330
*King Creek Golf & Winter Club (just outside of Town) / Phone: (250) 569-0191
Terracana Ranch Resort (between Tete Jeune & Dunster) 1-866-968-4304

There are other accomodations in town, but these are the ones that actively support Sledders and Sledding in one way or another. The ones marked with a * have donated funds to the local club to help pay for the propane in the warmup cabins. I will update this list periodically.

Top Bottom