Mc.Bride accomadations??

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at Beaver Creek over the weekend. 4 nights for $340.00 CASH DEAL
mentioned your deal Summiteer and was told no way !! I think someone got screwed and I think it was me.. OUCH..:mad: Will look around next time and bring my own BBQ !

That's still only 85 bucks a night a night split how many ways??

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's still only 85 bucks a night a night split how many ways??

There was three of us.. Just a little miffed with the difference in pricing from one weekend to the next. I am not saying that $85.00/night is not reasonable split three ways (they wanted to charge us $95.00/night plus taxes) but from what you were saying that you paid $65.00/night. I am just thinking they should have some consistency in their pricing. We have stayed their a few times now over the years and have received different pricing from the husband compared to the wife on different trips. Just cheezed that we paid $20.00/night more than you did just last weekend.:confused:

crm1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have stayed at north country and i found it to be excelent the rooms were clean and warm they cleaned daily and the hospitalty was A1 i recomend north country to any one and of course thats where i will stay as long as there is vacancy

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was three of us.. Just a little miffed with the difference in pricing from one weekend to the next. I am not saying that $85.00/night is not reasonable split three ways (they wanted to charge us $95.00/night plus taxes) but from what you were saying that you paid $65.00/night. I am just thinking they should have some consistency in their pricing. We have stayed their a few times now over the years and have received different pricing from the husband compared to the wife on different trips. Just cheezed that we paid $20.00/night more than you did just last weekend.:confused:
We dealt with the wife

800doogirl

Reaction score
:nono:STAY AWAY FROM NV MOUNTAINVIEW hahah Wish I would have seen that last week.. Just spend $531.00 to stay there for 3 nights with the family paid extra for "dog clean up" .. I coulda got past the sh!tty toilet but the bathtub was unreal dirty! thank god I brought our own bedding...other cabin renters extremely pissed this morning were told that was the 1st complaint in 40 years.. Guess the owners haven't visited this site

LIVE AND LEARN!!!

The riding was wicked and the booze helped deal with the dirt

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Nv Mountainview is going down hill in a ---- of a hurry. It's a nasty place. If they had the right people looking after it, it would be ok. I would stay at old bar in town before i would go back to Nv Mountainview lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
We stayed there over New Years... NOT GOOD!!!! We payed $1200.00. Checked in the 31st and checked out the 3rd. $400.00 a night is crazy!!!..
The bathroom was dirty, we ran out of toilet paper and they didn't come clean once. Crappy Service.... NEVER AGAIN>>>>>> Take this waring fellow riders and run!!!!
NV Mountain View SUCKS ---!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jwood99

Reaction score
Looks like NV is not one to stay at is there a great place to stay with a hot tub?

loffelbein88

Reaction score
Check out the Mountain mania thread as BBTOY's posted a listing of most all the places to stay at in mcbride.. I also learned of a duplex that will be available to be rented out for people.. They are asking 150.00/night and it's 3bdrm with 2full bathrooms, and all appliancess and dishes and such..
Ya good place to stay.rent the rear of the place.its better.three beds.1 couch.we used one matress of a bed there and slept 9 guys.sat TV.washer dryer.shower,tub.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
either one not too picky

There are a couple of good b&b's in town. Mountain haven (250)569-0026, alpine view (250)569-0102, scarecrow B&b (250)569-0351. There are also beaver creek cabins 1-888-641-2214, cougar den cabins (250)569-0308. Bell mountain motel is also a supporting vendor on here(250)569-0312. All of the above have heard really good reports about.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of good b&b's in town. Mountain haven (250)569-0026, alpine view (250)569-0102, scarecrow B&b (250)569-0351. There are also beaver creek cabins 1-888-641-2214, cougar den cabins (250)569-0308. Bell mountain motel is also a supporting vendor on here(250)569-0312. All of the above have heard really good reports about.

stayed at the scarecrow jan 14-17, rate as excellent, great people, very clean, room for 10 people, secure site , and would highly recommend and will stay there again.

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
where are we going to stay this weekend??anyone??
We have a list of all the accomodations in McBride, there are houses and condos as well, of course priority is given to the supporting vendors of snow and mud.The more people can enjoy our beautifull mountains the better.Looking forward to an awesome season!:beer::beer:Lots of property for sale here too!!

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Re: McBride Accomodations

Lots of people looking for rooms for the long weekend.

Barry just talked to the guys that run the Sandman here in town. They have had three rooms cancel so they have 1 Double and 2 Singles available for the Family Day weekend.

Will post if I find any other available rooms.

nv-mountainview

Reaction score
Don't Waste your money at NV Mountain View Resort.

For the last three new years we have had a huge family group (at least 7 cabins rented) stay at the NV Mountain view resort which is located 16 km east of Mc.Bride.. the cabins are really nice and roomy but the service is the worst ever...and over 3 years it just gets badder and badder.

This year we booked and they have a 2 week cancellation policy in place, which some of our members did cancel 10 before and they where going to charge them 1/2 the price, they had to fight with them to not get charged at all.

When we arrived we where told our cabins would be ready for 2pm so we hung out and when we got the keys to the cabins the bathroom was dirty and not cleaned, the year before hair was in the beds of one cabin so the sheets were not cleaned..the website says they are stocked kitchens but the kitchens are not..the price on there website is not what they charge as for the sign at the drive way says cabins 59.99 but when asked that is for the 2 little half cabins that are "rented out" but no one stayed there when we where there. they also said our price was higher because of snowmobile season...
they wanted us to pay a fee each day to use the hot tub and sauna never heard of that before!

Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

hello we are so sorry you got bad service! we know have a different program which is. cancellation policy is 48 hours. the rates are exactly the same as on our website and hot tub and sauna included in price! our cabins are nice and clean, daily maintained and have enough silver ware, dishes, pots and pans. and if your not satisfied let us know and we can work something out.

Brad62

Reaction score
We have stayed at your place as well earlier this winter. From the outside looking in the place has a lot of potential. But the service needs to be kicked up a notch. We had a hard time getting coffee filters out of them. We stayed 4 days used the hot tub the first night and found it luke warm. So we asked to turn the tub up a little. The second night same thing, we even called and said we were coming and could she turn the tub up, nothing. The third night tried the same thing same results. Didn't even go the fourth night. First place I've Stayed at that wants all their money at check-in. Guess if you had to go home early you can also say goodbye to your money as well. Also get rid of the dogs on the front step, not exactly the cute and cuddly sort.

Like I said the place has potential but don't expect any service. I'm not saying this to be rude just giving a heads up for some of the things that you could change to make it better.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It doesn't help much when they have them brats with attitudes running the front desk either :nono:

800doogirl

Reaction score
We stayed there over New Years... NOT GOOD!!!! We payed $1200.00. Checked in the 31st and checked out the 3rd. $400.00 a night is crazy!!!..
The bathroom was dirty, we ran out of toilet paper and they didn't come clean once. Crappy Service.... NEVER AGAIN>>>>>> Take this waring fellow riders and run!!!!
NV Mountain View SUCKS ---!!!!!

hahah We stayed there over news years as well and only had to pay $531.00 that included $40.00 extra for the dog

Top Bottom