Mc.Bride accomadations??

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Mountain mania thread as BBTOY's posted a listing of most all the places to stay at in mcbride.. I also learned of a duplex that will be available to be rented out for people.. They are asking 150.00/night and it's 3bdrm with 2full bathrooms, and all appliancess and dishes and such..

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Mountain mania thread as BBTOY's posted a listing of most all the places to stay at in mcbride.. I also learned of a duplex that will be available to be rented out for people.. They are asking 150.00/night and it's 3bdrm with 2full bathrooms, and all appliancess and dishes and such..

Ok. I know its probably somewhere obvious, but i cant find this 'Mountain-Mania' thread you speak of?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Re: McBride accomodations

The following is a list of the McBride Accomodations that support Snow and Mud and/or the local snowmobile Club:

In Town:

*North Country Inn / Phone: 1-888-695-9322
*Sandman Inn / Phone: 1-800-726-3626
*Beaver Creek Lodge / Phone: 1-888-641-2214
*Bell Mountain Motel / Phone: (250) 569-0312
Ravensnook Guest House / Phone: (250) 569-7133
*Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast / Phone: (250) 569-0226

Outside of Town:

Canadian Country Cabins (Crescent Spur) / Phone: (250) 553-2330
*King Creek Golf & Winter Club (just outside of Town) / Phone: (250) 569-0191
Terracana Ranch Resort (between Tete Jeune & Dunster) 1-866-968-4304

There are other accomodations in town, but these are the ones that support our sport in one way or another. The ones marked with a * have donated to the local club to help pay for the propane in the warmup cabins. I will update this list periodically.

Last edited:

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks we stayeda at north counrty, just got home had a good time,the dragon got a broken wing but all in all it was a good time

HWR LATEMODEL

Reaction score
First time poster, Long time sledder. We stayed at the North Country Inn and for the price its was clean, warm and nice and the restaurant next door has good food and you wont leave still being hungry thats for sure.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
There's no place like home, stay with Barry and Judy @ Mountian Haven if they have space. They will treat you like family and feed you eggs benny on Saturday's.:thumbsup2: I did notice my liver shrink up a little after a few days there though so be careful.:shots:

Thank Barry & Judy for another awesome stay! See ya in Jan.

Cheers:beer:

Mike.

shedy

Reaction score
Don't Waste your money at NV Mountain View Resort.

For the last three new years we have had a huge family group (at least 7 cabins rented) stay at the NV Mountain view resort which is located 16 km east of Mc.Bride.. the cabins are really nice and roomy but the service is the worst ever...and over 3 years it just gets badder and badder.

This year we booked and they have a 2 week cancellation policy in place, which some of our members did cancel 10 before and they where going to charge them 1/2 the price, they had to fight with them to not get charged at all.

When we arrived we where told our cabins would be ready for 2pm so we hung out and when we got the keys to the cabins the bathroom was dirty and not cleaned, the year before hair was in the beds of one cabin so the sheets were not cleaned..the website says they are stocked kitchens but the kitchens are not..the price on there website is not what they charge as for the sign at the drive way says cabins 59.99 but when asked that is for the 2 little half cabins that are "rented out" but no one stayed there when we where there. they also said our price was higher because of snowmobile season...
they wanted us to pay a fee each day to use the hot tub and sauna never heard of that before!

Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

shedy

Reaction score
We stayed at beaver creek cabins really enjoyed it. As our group grew we needed bigger cabins but think we will have to go back to beaver creek.

mhtkd

Reaction score
I stayed at the NV mountainview resorts and was not happy.
I arrived at 10am and had to wait until 2pm to check in. Upon check in our group found that we were charged different rates for our cabins. The hot tub and Sauna were different prices for everyone.on a daily basis ...on top of the price of the cabin. When I entered my cabin the bathroom was not cleaned. The kitchen was not stocked and my fridge did not work. Our group had to go from cabin to cabin to find enough dishes for a meal, take different parts of coffeemakers to get one that would work. If you booked in advance and decided to change the dates if less than 10 days, had to pay full price no matter what. The people were rude and were not accomodating in any way!
Not recommending this place for good stay......only stay if you have too!!

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with shedy and mhtkd as well, have stayed at mountain view as well, a nice place if they could organise it better. There biggest mistake is letting the kids look after stuff, bookings, money and stuff like that. They are very rude and don't care about you. The cabins are dirty, they don't clean them very well if at all. Had to go to the office and ask for towels and other stuff, which should be changed out or looked after on a daily basis. Not very good at all. I would not tell any one too stay there, and if you do hopefully you get better service and treated better than we did. I would stay at the McBride hotel before i stay there again. All i gotta say is roll the dice and take your chances and hopefully ure lucky....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at Beaver Creek Cabins, great service there. Nice rooms. Even got a call from them on Thursday morning to tell us that they heard that the roads were bad, wanted to know when to send out a search party. Will definately stay there again, would recommend it to anyone. 3 nights for 3 guys $192.00 cash, not too bad.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at Beaver Creek Cabins, great service there. Nice rooms. Even got a call from them on Thursday morning to tell us that they heard that the roads were bad, wanted to know when to send out a search party. Will definately stay there again, would recommend it to anyone. 3 nights for 3 guys $192.00 cash, not too bad.
Stayed at Beaver Creek over the weekend. 4 nights for $340.00 CASH DEAL
mentioned your deal Summiteer and was told no way !! I think someone got screwed and I think it was me.. OUCH..:mad: Will look around next time and bring my own BBQ !

Top Bottom