Matt Hughes takes a dive

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What fight were you watching?? I was cheering for Hughes and he got caught far and square...Its the UFC all it takes on any given night on any fight is one lucky punch and its over and thats what happened in the Penn Hughes fight...nobody trains for months on end to take a dive. I also thought the main event wasn't that exciting but it was Rampages fight for sure...he won the first 2 rounds then had his ass handed to him in round 3 but its still 2 rounds to 1 no matter how bad he lost the third.

lmao look at that strike again!!!!!!!!!!! If thats all that he can take then he needs to nod out of the ufc!!!!! Trained to the nutz and a wiff of a punch and he goes down hard??????????

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u guys are crazy to think that was a dive and shoulda been left to go on longer, watch it again. hughes looked like he was laying down tanning. lights were out, he woulda just got pummled more in the face.
good on him tho, nice to finally see him humbled, he was a real prick when he was champ

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I love BJ penn minus the crazy cauliflower ears he has going on and was hoping for a redemption win. That being said, i would have loved to see the fight go on for at least a round. Hughes looked like he was going to start bawling, and his chin was quivering when Rogan was asking him post fight questions.

Hughes had no idea what even happened....looked like he got KO'd twice in that 21 seconds if you watch closely.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love BJ penn minus the crazy cauliflower ears he has going on and was hoping for a redemption win. That being said, i would have loved to see the fight go on for at least a round. Hughes looked like he was going to start bawling, and his chin was quivering when Rogan was asking him post fight questions.

Hughes had no idea what even happened....looked like he got KO'd twice in that 21 seconds if you watch closely.
I think he should take up acting like rampage!!!!! He dove, no way that knocked him out! He knew he couldnt win and layed down to die like the scumbag he is.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really glad I didn't buy these ones, from the sounds of it it was another lackluster event:d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he should take up acting like rampage!!!!! He dove, no way that knocked him out! He knew he couldnt win and layed down to die like the scumbag he is.

Considering the record against each other is 1-1 and hughes was on a good winning streak. I would say hughes had a BIG advantage. I wouldn't believe for a second he took a dive.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so....how much did you lose, exactly? LMAO....

Top Bottom