Martin Motorsports Can-Am demo ride - Great times

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So we were invited to BUMP motor park out west of Legal to Martin Motorsports Can-Am demo ride. We started riding the 1000 Commander, Avery took the first ride, I rode shotgun. We rode quite conservative, a bit hard but good. We got to go two times each around a track which was much longer and tested on more area than before. Man this thing rocks, very powerful, and responsive. Its a very solid built machine, and hugs your body with the great seats, very well positioned holy crap handles for the passenger. We rode the other ATV's for a bit afterwards such as the Renegade 800 with power steering, the 650 Outlander, which I was quite impressed with for a 650, The 800 Outlander and Max. Then we just had to go for another ride in the commander. I was almost hesitant to get back in with Avery at the wheel, I tell you I sat down, latched up my seat belts and we took off like a rocket, without slowing down for anything, hit the whoops and bumps, corners and small mud area's with not much of letting off the accelerator. I held on hard to the handles, but felt quite comfortable as we were sideways at good speeds going around corners drifting into the next corner. The power is unreal for a side by side, the breaks are awesome and the seats and comfort level of this unit deserves two thumbs up for sure. There was no one with any thing bad to say. We spent about an hour chatting it up with the Can-Am rep Alex Smith as well, he listens to what the riders want and gets this back to BRP. Great job on the burgers as well. Im sure your still cleaning all the dust from your interior of your truck.:d

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxIpQ0_oxxA[/YOUTUBE]

Attachments

• Picture 085 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 085 (Medium).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 086 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 086 (Medium).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 088 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 088 (Medium).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 089 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 089 (Medium).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 092 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 092 (Medium).jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Picture 093 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 093 (Medium).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 42

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right on!!!!!!!!!

Press hard. 3rd copy is yours. LOL

Thanks Ron, looked like it was a blast!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Where's Ric and my commander ride bastage.......

Who's camera??? ......just askin

Top Bottom