March conditions 2015

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nobody has been on belle for a couple of days. Snowed up top lastnite, don't know how much but some is better than none. Renshaw was groomed again lastnite and will be groomed again tonite. Should try and get up one more time this week for a rip. maybe tomorrow.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Forecast for the weekend looks promising!Let it Snow!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually long range has moisture for the next week! Hope thats true, back next Wednesday! As Barry said Hotrod up Renshaw last night. It was snowing and at the time 3-4inches of new!

Last edited:

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we find the good suff Saturday and Sunday!! :d I'll try to get some picture, planning on riding Renshaw and Lucille.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's +3 and raining pretty good, it started about 45mins outside of town. Let's hope for fresh up top.

If it gets any colder the hiways will be super slick for anyone else heading out.

Last edited:

cowboytb

Reaction score
Thats what happened when I skipped out on the wife and went sledding on my anniversary lol it was worth it ..... No don't know who it is but looks like it was a bad day

Last edited:

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Lucille all day. Snowed over night and all morning. Approximately 6 to 8 inches of fresh. Trail was good, a little icy in a few places but not too bad. We beat the chit out if a lot of hills and meadows. She has quite a few tracks on her now. Was a great day though.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowed all day today at Renshaw. Was super socked in but made the best of it and rode the trees.

Didn't take many pictures, I was having to much fun ridding.

Parking at KM 2 and unloading. Few icy and dirt patches but for the time of year the trail was in great shape. HotRod did a great job grooming!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426904958.063614.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426905027.647966.jpg

Last edited:

jonw

Reaction score
Anyone know if horsey creek is accessible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom