M1100 turbo riser options? Weight savings? Track choices?

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Well if that is true, then it certainly brings a smile to my face! Try and post the weight of the cat when you get it if it's possible buddy. Two of my riding buddies just switched to turbo nytro 162's. So I got a little worried as to how my new cat was going to stack up. They both have the 280 mcxpress kits. With the charge pipe upgrade, stage 2 or 3 can, and a hijacker kit, whats a realistic hp gain? Haven't had any experiences with the z1 engine or hijacker box so I'm not sure. Some same 280hp. I may do the intercooler upgrade as well, we'll see how much cash is left after the aforementioned upgrades and skid/track upgrade. All this chitter chatter about the new cats makes me so anxious to get the call saying theyre in!!! :) "

Won't know weights til they get here other than whats already been posted on other posts. Depending on what you're going to run for fuel, from what I've been told is 220hp on premium, 280hp on full race. By no means am I an expert but I think once you go beyond the 220-250hp mark the little stock turbo will be making so much heat it will probly become inefficient. An intercooler upgrade and charge tube kit will probly help with this but thats spending even more money. I think you'd be best to do a box, can and maybe throw a 2.5 extreme under it. Once you start modding there's really no end........intercooler upgrade, bigger turbo, charge tubes, tracks, suspension, tunnel, carbon fibre panels, etc. Its all far you want to go. I've been there and done the full build and won't do it again.

"
Well Dog you bring your 1100T over to my shop and we'll hang it off the scale.
Then We will go to "Boulder" again and see how it works in the same place as the nitro. "

Sofa I'd gladly bring it out there but it won't be here for another month!!!!!!! Cant wait to hit up "Boulder" again........favorite place to ride!!!!!!!!!​

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm already doing the 2.5" camo extreme before I pick the sled up. The charge pipes and hijacker/exhaust is right after break in period, then I gotta decide on skid and turbo. I wanna run with the nytros cuz I can't handle another year of chit talking lol. Either way I'm still under somewhat warranty and still at less of a cost then what my buddies are sinking into the nytros. I may have a hookup on bar relocators too.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Charge Tubes exhaust wastegate shim and either D&D or Speedwerx mapping you will be right around 300HP and if you don't want to run race gas put water meth in it instead.

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Depending on elevation and total weight the factory turbo will only see around 17lbs with a hijacker. Turbo is too small. 2860 will get you full potential of that box. I have some tune time on that motor with the box and with the 350 d&d kit. Pm if you want more details.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17lbs should put it at about 250-260hp anyways correct???? I won't be needing anymore than that!!!!!!!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, if you add "just" a hijacker box, max it out youre looking at 240 hp on straight race fuel. If you want to go any higher then that I imagine intercooler and turbo upgrades are in order. That's what I'm doing anyways. I was just at a.s.e in Sherwood park today talking to Tyler. They have a xf 1100t there I sat on. Damn it feels good. The steering is wacked tho. No word yet according to Tyler on aftermarket options but apparently Rasmussen himself is designing something. Anyways, I switched over to a 50th anniversary 1100t instead of the white one so of anyone's looking for one lol. Also added a 2.5" camo extreme. Otherwise gonna be running stock until break ins done probably.

Turbofreak

Reaction score
Was talking with Reid @ Boondocker Canada...stock turbo max 23lbs boost, straight pipe with charge tubes along with the Highjacker running around 100 octane or 50/50 mix @ elevation about 250 hp. Stock boost is 13lbs and say 180hp...10 more lbs of boost and about 70 extra hp. One of these with a 2860 n a bigger intercooler will push well over 300hp with some rg...these sleds will hang with the best built t-nytro's for sure.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I also was told that anything over 240hp you should change the head studs as they tend to stretch with higher boost.. Guess that was cats way in trying to identify if we bring a stock sled in, to tell if we boosted the h€ll out of it haha.

John Boy

Reaction score
Has anyone looked at Turbo Dynamics out of Quebec? Looks like there is some good things comming out of them for the 1100.
Here is there web page Turbo Dynamics Arctic Cat 2012 F1100 XF1100 M1100 and Z1 turbo ECU reflash I am going to go with there turbo out let and turbo force muffler. There cal looks interesting as well. Talked with them and they are in there final stages of testing for the Proclimb.

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, which is very likely.. But I was told that the new 1100t weighs in at 562lbs and a new 2012 nytro weighs in at 519lbs... I done a few quick searches and came up empty so I could be wrong assuming this. Anyone know the exact weight comparison???

Weight of my new proclimb 1100t was 608lbs full of fluids,...i have a thread showing pics

Top Bottom