lost springs

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lost two springs off my exhaust, does anyone have any they don`t need or know of a place to get them cheaper than the dealer?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lost two springs off my exhaust, does anyone have any they don`t need or know of a place to get them cheaper than the dealer?

i need a couple as well
how much at the dealer
should have one extra in the tool kit

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got spare springs at Canadian Tire about 2 yrs ago. Maybe they still offer the assorted spring pack like i found.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NAPA has a assortment of springs, cheaper than the dealer. Old bed springs work too.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got spare springs at Canadian Tire about 2 yrs ago. Maybe they still offer the assorted spring pack like i found.
hey wheeler bring your sled back I think I forgot to tighten something on it...lol. I stop at CanTire tomorrow and have a look see. Thanks.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don`t want to toot my own horn buutttt....all my old bed springs are worned out:D

Well quit taking the exhaust springs off the sled to fix the bed...Just make her sleep on the saggy side...:D:D:D:p

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my springs from my brother. He's an appliance repair guy and has every size spring possible. They must be from washers and dryers to keep the drums in check.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my springs from my brother. He's an appliance repair guy and has every size spring possible. They must be from washers and dryers to keep the drums in check.
Hmmm, I have an old washer down stairs that I`ve been meaning to throw out, I have to take a look.

Top Bottom