looking for muffler shop

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking fo4r any leads to a muffler shop that can bend min. 4" pipe. located in edmonton/stony plain area. any leads would be great thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Don't know anyone that can, and my muffler shop we use, says no one he knows of either........ Usually gotta buy elbows or mandrels and custom make them. Can't get 4" dies, my muffler shop says

give heath a call at sherwood exhaust 780 417 5112 .....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems to be same story everywhere. nobody has a mandrell that big. 3" is max. i just want to take the pieces i make up with straights and elbows and get all made in 1 piece pre bent so i can cut 20+hrs out of an exhaust job. 20 hrs saved there is 40 in reality because now he can be doing something else.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking fo4r any leads to a muffler shop that can bend min. 4" pipe. located in edmonton/stony plain area. any leads would be great thanks.
Do u need a certain pipe bent? Flo Pro in blackfalds will have a joint bent a a number of angels. U could probaly just buy the piece u want! What size angle lenth do u need. Stainless? Or muff pipe?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do u need a certain pipe bent? Flo Pro in blackfalds will have a joint bent a a number of angels. U could probaly just buy the piece u want! What size angle lenth do u need. Stainless? Or muff pipe?

we do both stainless and aluminized. right now i buy the prebent sections and we make what we need to accomodate but i want to speed up the process. i will look into them though as it is close enough if i gave them samples it wouldn't take long to get some for stock stuff. thanks.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we do both stainless and aluminized. right now i buy the prebent sections and we make what we need to accomodate but i want to speed up the process. i will look into them though as it is close enough if i gave them samples it wouldn't take long to get some for stock stuff. thanks.
If you need more than just one then I bet they would crank out what ya need if your ordering a bunch all the time kind of thing. I think they are all Cnc bent, cause I ordered my pipe for my dodge and they didn't have one on the shelf a day and half later it was on my door step. It was stainless. They have been nothing but great to me. Hope they can help ya. I'll ask around I might now one other guy, but I think his mandral bender only goes to 2" he makes roll bars/cages for oil field trucks

754bigbore

Reaction score
Had the exhaust done on my 04 Dodge diesel at Park Muffler in Sherwood park. Everything is custom except for the tailpipe. All 4 inch. I'm pretty sure they have mandrels that can bend 4 inch pipe. I wil have to go look at mine again!

Top Bottom