Looking for Dirt Bike Riders

djll

Reaction score
Hey all,

first off great forum, lots of great info browsing through. looking for people in the fort sask / edmonton area with dirt bikes who want to get out and ride a bit. Just picked up a new husaberg fe390, used to ride dirt when i was younger then went street. now no street and all dirt, but have no dirt riding buddies. I am into the occasional track ride, but prefer hills, dunes, and primarily trail riding. If anyone is looking for a riding partner, or to expand their riding group pm me.

Dave

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

Been in the Fort long? I used to live there as well..

Anyhoo I am a pretty active dirtbiker, I've been riding for about 4 years now.. I ride a little track too but mostly trails, and I travel all over Alberta to ride. You will definitely have to hook up with our group sometime..

Cheers & welcome to the site :d

djll

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome and invite, that would be great and would love to tag along on some rides.

cheers.

bhc357

Reaction score
I just moved to the Edmonton and am looking for people to ride with, just bought a Husky `09 WR300 in the fall and i havent even really broke it in. I like to ride.... I am a m-f kinda guy, but like to ride during the week and weekends. drop me a line!

drtrdr

Reaction score
Hey Dave,

I am new to the site and recently picked up a dirt bike again after getting rid of my last street bike. Itching to get out for a ride any time, and am flexible enough to make time most days of the week. If you can handle a newbie riding partner tagging along, let me know.

djll

Reaction score
Hey there, lets do it. I want to get out this easter weekend for a couple rides, weather is gonna be great and im itching to ride.

Andrew.L

Reaction score
Im in the same boat. New to Alberta and only know of Long Island Lake to do trail riding... And there is still snow there.

I live like 15 minutes north of the city in Morinville.
I wanna get out and ride but got no idea where i am allowed to and not allowed to.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there, lets do it. I want to get out this easter weekend for a couple rides, weather is gonna be great and im itching to ride.

hey guys... Im up in High Prairie, AB. I have a new 2007 450x. Im moding it up this May. I have only riden it 3 times. I just moved to Alberta from Lillooet/Kamloops area of BC (great single track). I am a novice rider. I don't do drugs and I like to stay out of trouble. If your the same. I'd love to go out riding. I will travel anywhere. Right now I am looking into some riding areas around Peace River. However, I hear there are some great spot down by Hinton.

fraz83

Reaction score
hinton has some good riding especially in brule! i've been riding now for 3 years but have ridden dirtbikes most of my life and brule is the best place in my opinion to ride in alberta..

fraz83

Reaction score
hey one of my friends just gotta bike and he herd that theres some decent riding around ft sask.. have u been out exploring?? i would like to go somewhere pretty secluded cuz i dont have insurance in the beast yet and dont really feel like getting a fine!... stupd alberta laws!

Andrew.L

Reaction score
Only places with no 5-0 is the tracks where you dont need insurance.
Its a pretty shitty law right? OHV and i need insurance wtf?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Any of you guys want to ride sunday let me know with a pm,looking to get out for a bit!

Top Bottom