Looking for a Tractor...

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
....Been on the hunt for sometime now looking for a Good condition older Tractror... approx 65 hp. Has to have a 3pt hitch. Front end loader would be a asset but will consider one with out. 2WD or 4WD. If anyone has one or knows of one around your area that fits the order... pm me here, thks. :beer::)

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a guy that has a JD tractor, it's south of leduc on highway 2 right along the highway. What are you planning on doing with it?

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I know a guy that has a JD tractor, it's south of leduc on highway 2 right along the highway. What are you planning on doing with it?

Need for 3pt work...cutting,tilling,loader work & small drag work. Can you give me more info ?

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need for 3pt work...cutting,tilling,loader work & small drag work. Can you give me more info ?

It's got 3ph, loader, grapple, it's pretty big tho, around the 100hp mark and that about all I know for now. But if your interested I could find out more

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....Been on the hunt for sometime now looking for a Good condition older Tractror... approx 65 hp. Has to have a 3pt hitch. Front end loader would be a asset but will consider one with out. 2WD or 4WD. If anyone has one or knows of one around your area that fits the order... pm me here, thks. :beer::)

good luck finding one.... i have been looking for one that 40- 60 hp for 2 years.... still using the old 8n till i find one.... it sucks tho....
and new they are way to much money... even some used is 1.5 times what it should be cause they are rare to come up for sale

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out the auctions, there are a few for sale in ab and bc. might be a little larger or smaller than exactly what you want

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good luck finding one.... i have been looking for one that 40- 60 hp for 2 years.... still using the old 8n till i find one.... it sucks tho....
and new they are way to much money... even some used is 1.5 times what it should be cause they are rare to come up for sale

to many acreage owners wanting that size now adays runs the used price through the roof. better to buy new imo. i was looking as well settled for just a plain old garden tractor. still kind of looking though. i saw an add for an old international i think it was at the tomahawk gas station guy was asking 2 g with the loader not sure on what else but could get you the info if interested.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
to many acreage owners wanting that size now adays runs the used price through the roof. better to buy new imo. i was looking as well settled for just a plain old garden tractor. still kind of looking though. i saw an add for an old international i think it was at the tomahawk gas station guy was asking 2 g with the loader not sure on what else but could get you the info if interested.

Sure & thanks any info is good.... Has to be a diesel tractor.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Montana 57hp 4wheel assist with cab and A/C and front end loader.

theseeker

Reaction score
There is a small john deere coming up on a parsons auction you can check it out on their website it was just listed,if your interested.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry bf it was a gasser. good luck in your search.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i'm also looking for a gasser just for the winter starting and easy maintance [ plugs ect ]... an injection pump is $$$$$ these days...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i'm also looking for a gasser just for the winter starting and easy maintance [ plugs ect ]... an injection pump is $$$$$ these days...

shheeet tex why not just hook up the kawi, it's green, 4 wheel drive, usually driver is full of gas, and is able to haul the drivers load of BS. :p:d:d:d.

or are you just after the farm subcidies, and want to be able ta post in the farm talk thread section.

Top Bottom