looking for a place to ride

donkeyboy

Reaction score
hey just got my first bike in 25 years. a YZF 450 and i am looking for a place around morinville to get back into it. tried it out in bruderheim last weekend and only fell off 5 times haha also and recomendations on where to find a trailer. thanks

Reaction score
how's it going man i'm also from moronville, theres some decent trails out at sandy beach and the ppl there seem to be very nice aswell. also the riding trails on the other side of the river from bruderhiem, towards red water. also out by opel is decent. hope that helps

-Ryan

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:clap2:Welcome to the site!!!
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Sandy Beach has a lot of good trails as MasterofpuppetS has said, lots of mud on the East end of the lake, or lots of dry trails, North of the town.

donkeyboy

Reaction score
just wanted to say thank you all for the posts look foward to mabey seeing you on the trails someday. i'll be the one with the tiped over bike. lol

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wanted to say thank you all for the posts look foward to mabey seeing you on the trails someday. i'll be the one with the tiped over bike. lol
SANDY LAKE.
:dontknow: Sturgeon County have listed a Sandy Lake Wilderness Area as to operate a off-highway vehical on a DESIGNATED LAND where signs prohibit,
Section 2(j) fine $150.00. Check with them before you ride out there.

Bruce.

Top Bottom