Lookin for snowmobile buddies

vans

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer mighty1000 I am looking to go this comming Friday

zigesmunt

Reaction score
your story sounds familiar .Been to the mountains a few times but always hard to find someone who can go . I cant go untill after new years but i have every weedwnd off so if you are looking for a riding partner pm me and maybe we can make some miles

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post the dates of when you want to ride just before and will probably get a few options,we have dates for sleeding but aren,t 100%guaranteed yet, it all depends on work schedules.we usually ride vale and if your dates are posted i can let you know if were gonna be going during that time

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I goto Mcbride quite a bit was suppose to go this weekend but have had other things come up I could hook you up with the others as they will be out there.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some friends that also live in Calgary.
They frequent Mcbride, It's only 45 minutes longer from Cowtown than Edmonton for them, so if you are interested, I'll give you their info.

Which route do they travel? I usually end up going thru Edmo as I pick up a buddy or jump in with someone.

cutterguy987

Reaction score
Website
www.laurencemarkwart.com
Hey heading to vale on thursday some time in afternoon only been there couple times not alot of experience but also learn fast Ride summit x 154 buddy will get his new XM on wednesday could be three of us forsure two .

vans

Reaction score
Thanks for the invites I am not able to go untill Friday morning and am waitin on a guy to see if he gets his new xm but if not I I will definitely hook up with someone on here that is headed out on Friday from the Edmonton area

Top Bottom