Longhairfreak

???

• Total voters

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make LHF a mod on one condition.this 250px-Ben_Linus2.jpg has to be his avatar pic..i think it looks just like him!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
107 posts on a useless topic ......... Aww, keep the bugger around, he's good for a laugh, and not hurting anyone. I also miss the oneyewilly punk as well
which of you greenies has the burr in his shorts for willy like trashy does for LHF?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the Freak!! i think most of useless posts are good entertainment. Willy on the other hand......well, i just hope that some hard working alberta oil patch boy has got a hold of him after he starts spoutin off.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I would be one of them guys that DO NOT WANT oneyewilly back.....he consistently started the Alberta vs BC bull**** that did nothing but cause animosity among members of this fine site.

well said. Willy did nothing but drive a wedge into a user group that already struggles at times. Wouldn't stop to piss on him if he was on fire.

I think he would have been pretty quiet this year anyway, my dad lives 15 mins from Willy's place and up until a couple weeks ago, I had more snow in my yard than he did in his. :D LMAO

As for LHF - Keep the Freak around, all the sh!t he posts is just for reaction anyway, it usually gets turned into a good time by about page 3 regardless of how it starts. Let him think he's still making us squeal, he gets off on it and he's not hurting anyone, its just words on a computer screen.

Top Bottom