Longhairfreak

???

• Total voters

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes like a jerry louis telethon …….its so cold i have to entertain myself some how.This is also an educational thread so fellow S@M can deal with the grievances LHF might cause them in the future.and the poll is designed so the moderators don't get emotionally involved and over step there judgmental capabilities .

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
it's called escalation of commitment.... he was expecting a landslide of "get rid of him" type posts.....

I just wish you were wittier, it would add value to the entertainment factor but you know what they say........

If you judge a fish by his ability to climb a tree he will forever view himself a failure.

I cant believe Trashy668 hasnt derailed this thread yet or pulled it for that matter.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's called escalation of commitment.... he was expecting a landslide of "get rid of him" type posts.....

I just wish you were wittier, it would add value to the entertainment factor but you know what they say........

If you judge a fish by his ability to climb a tree he will forever view himself a failure.

Maybe we should look at Banning Trashy ????/

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I feel like his posts take away from others in the specified topic, give him the advice to post it in the anything goes topic instead of always in the snowmobiling topic.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel that there is a way to approach these threads that doesn't involve personal insults or assumptions. When LHF starts a new thread by asking a question to encourage a discussion it is always met with someone insulting him. He asks what makes the new sleds so great when the old sleds with same size motors made the same horsepower. Yes snowmobiles have progressed but they haven't really changed that much. Its still a motor, clutches, two skis and a track. My sled is definitely capable of doing things I don't have the skills for. The biggest factor I have seen in my 39 years hasn't changed. Its called Balls. Cheers boys!

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The freak would actually have credibility if he posted some pics..but he doesn't.therefore the rude comments come right away.. Its pretty simple!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I look forward to the LHF comments and threads. They eliminate a lot of boring shat on here, it only takes a few words from him and it's like a massive shortage of vagisil just hit western Canada ;)!!!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ya,he sure brings out the sand in a lotta vag's around here.
I look forward to the LHF comments and threads. They eliminate a lot of boring shat on here, it only takes a few words from him and it's like a massive shortage of vagisil just hit western Canada ;)!!!!!

Top Bottom