Longhairfreak

???

• Total voters

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no more wisdom to enlighten us with tonight freak?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already mentioned and I will admit it myself as I have been known to get pretty fired up on here at times, but it's the internet, take the morons like willy and guys stuck in the past like freak and add them to your ignore list or take the high road and ignore them. May as well let willy have another shot really, you can't fix stupid but you can ignore it.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't care if he's online or not....but......I don't know if he sidetracks as many threads of some other regulars on here though....how fair would punishing him and not all the others be?

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So thats what happened to one eye.
Leave LHF alone he's just putting out bait that 2 many are taking and getting their tampon twisted.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can and do ignore any thread he starts so I consider him harmless, but if he starts derailing every thread like willy used to do then he has to go. jmo
There are a lot more thread derailers than him on this site that should be banned what a bunch of idiots.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No to banning on his general posts BUT. If he continues slandering the mods like his "how much" post then I would ban right then.
I find I his posts less frustrating than reading all the posts from the know it all experienced riders and then they post questions on spark plug removal or some stupid thing.
Maybe he's intelligent and needs to be challenged more. Don't think he's getting that on here

Top Bottom