Lloydminster overpass collapse

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look how the stacks are bent forwards.. musta done a heck of a lipstand when it came to a stop

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know i can think of about 1000 easier ways to load gravel onto a lowboy. lol
but yes that must have been one he-- of a quick stop to bend the stacks forward,
at least he didn't skid the damn tires.

whitell

Reaction score
Atleast the driver is smart enough to know to work for a company that owns KW's.

really? truck bashing? all the componets in a heavy truck come from the same manufacturers, only different part is the cab. our fleet runs at least one of each truck and we get 98% of our parts from the local western star dealer.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A dirka dirka.... Does the driver speak clear fluent English? Did his 1A come in a crackerbox? Does the drive understand clear fluent English?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look how the stacks are bent forwards.. musta done a heck of a lipstand when it came to a stop
that's interesting for sure, looks like the passenger side moreso than the driver's side....I suppose it could have stopped quick enough to break the upper mount. it isn't solid mounted on top, but a pin and bushing setup so the cab suspension can function.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A dirka dirka.... Does the driver speak clear fluent English? Did his 1A come in a crackerbox? Does the drive understand clear fluent English?

Not sure what that has to do with anything. If you were in Japan would it make you a bad driver cause you can't speak Japanese? And it looks like you could also use some lessons in English. A drive understands no language. The driver however, might be another story.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damage is all cosmetic ! Fresh cost of paint it will look as good as new :)

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mabey that was grubby's first and only load......

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he dropped the air in his airbags if he could back out from under it?

Top Bottom