Little one shows interest in Bike

hamwallet

Reaction score
My girl has shown some interest in my ride recently and would like to learn how. Any ideas on how to get my hands on a little bike to teach her the basics? I don't want to really buy one for her if she doesn't pick it up, maybe rent one? Any ideas would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
My girl has shown some interest in my ride recently and would like to learn how. Any ideas on how to get my hands on a little bike to teach her the basics? I don't want to really buy one for her if she doesn't pick it up, maybe rent one? Any ideas would be great!

Just buy one of those off brand chinese bikes, not much to purchase and if she dont like mx than just throw it away.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you look at kijji you can probaly pick up a pw50 cheep new they are like 900 bucks,I wish my kid would trey the bike had him on one this summer becaise he said he wanted to try got out to the local pit and no go just wanted to ride the quad around maybe in the spring. but you should be able to find something used after all winter is hear and think how cool it would look under the x-mas tree:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I have a 2005 honda CRF50F that my kids no longer use, I'd guess it probably has about 30 hours on it since new, I bought it new from riverside in late 2006 and it never saw the outdoors until spring 07.

I'd let it go for $750 and then if she decided it wasn't for her you could easily pull your money back out of it.

PM me if interested.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 honda CRF50F that my kids no longer use, I'd guess it probably has about 30 hours on it since new, I bought it new from riverside in late 2006 and it never saw the outdoors until spring 07.

I'd let it go for $750 and then if she decided it wasn't for her you could easily pull your money back out of it.

PM me if interested.

thats a good deal ,,,,,,just saying...

T

eattheweak

Reaction score
Just buy one, they sell easy enough if they don't ride. Depending on age, started my son at 3 on a PW with training wheels (now I can't get rid of the damm training wheels lol) my 12 girls still rides and wants to do hare races this coming season (brings a tear to my eye)....get her on one ASAP

Top Bottom