Lisa's first sled

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely fantastic! According to my better half the Summit XM (sorry, I missed that it is a 2012! Still a great machine.) is quite a neat ride. She is wondering about the 164" or is that something left over from the Cat talk?

Ron, when are you making the switch????

Everything is better on a Doo!

this is his way back to the dark side,,, he had a REV before the finicky pressured up beast... so now he can ease back into the good life....

come on Ron imagine 150lbs less again you know you love it!!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
BTW Ron, I have a 2012 Summit 163 Etec with electric start and over 2 years of warranty remaining. I imagine I'll sell it way cheaper that what T-Team sold Lisa's for.

I would deliver it to Edmonton for ya'.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
dining at the asquith bar?? or krydor?.. i woke up in clavet one day.. people who owned the place seemed nice.. maybe we can have it there

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Blackstrap is no longer an active ski hill. But it's also a provincial park, so no sledding on it.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!! :) :) :)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
BTW Ron, I have a 2012 Summit 163 Etec with electric start and over 2 years of warranty remaining. I imagine I'll sell it way cheaper that what T-Team sold Lisa's for.

I would deliver it to Edmonton for ya'.

FS.... Everyone and thier dog knows you are selling your sled lol....Should be pretty easy to get rid of it where you live! Better get on it though before the XM's start getting ridden...... Then it wont be so easy for the price you want for it! Stop Maxwelling it!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
FS.... Everyone and thier dog knows you are selling your sled lol....Should be pretty easy to get rid of it where you live! Better get on it though before the XM's start getting ridden...... Then it wont be so easy for the price you want for it! Stop Maxwelling it!

Thanks for the advice.

As far as the price goes, a guy has to start somewhere! Lots of flexibility when you start a little high. How much is 2+ years of warranty worth?

Hoping you are having a great summer dude!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I need to get tapatalk enabled on her I phone so she can respond. Currently she is looking at wraps for the machine. She has found a few designs that she likes but wants to customize them a bit to make it her own. She is pumped about her new sled.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

As far as the price goes, a guy has to start somewhere! Lots of flexibility when you start a little high. How much is 2+ years of warranty worth?

Hoping you are having a great summer dude!

Send me a private message and Ill help you out! get me some info and a serial number

Top Bottom