Liquid Image Goggles

JLARSH

Reaction score
Just got a set for my birthday and noticed that when I put them on the battery compartment opens probably 70% of the time. I thought it was the new 509 helmet but tried them on my old HJC with the same result. Thought maybe Quik Straps would be the answer...... same result. Anyone else having this issue? Any remedies? I really like the goggles but don't want to risk losing the battery every ride.

Gracefull

Reaction score
I have a Klim hemet, I hav not had any issues with mine. other than the are a little on the narrow fitting side. but they take awesome vids..love that.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey JLarsh

We are LIC distributors do you have the 720 or 1080 version? The 1080's have a locking mechanism for the battery door. Are you sure you have the 720's battery door slid all the way back and snapped shut?

You can adjust the outriggers over that little piece of plastic on the top and bottom of the goggle for some adjustability with the fit.

Hope that helps!

Take care

Jan

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
...Just ordered mine today.... Hope they are in for my ride, If so will have some feedback.

JLARSH

Reaction score
Hey JLarsh

We are LIC distributors do you have the 720 or 1080 version? The 1080's have a locking mechanism for the battery door. Are you sure you have the 720's battery door slid all the way back and snapped shut?

You can adjust the outriggers over that little piece of plastic on the top and bottom of the goggle for some adjustability with the fit.

Hope that helps!

Take care

Jan
They are the 720s I guess I'll just use a zip tie,rubber band or tape make sure it is kept closed.

dnelson

Reaction score
hey Jlarsh ya the lic goggles work great and actually clear things up on the video till the battery falls out.Hundred mile an hour tape works well sledders best friend give it a try.

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
Same prob with Haber goggle-fan scenario. Decided to try some velcro strips to hold the battery in. Works like a charm. Can buy at most hardware stores; comes with two parts and glued portion. Have to sort of gerry-rig but works well.

Top Bottom