Lets See You XM

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Was all the glue hard to get off mountain shredder or did it come off easily. Been thinking about buying a sled that already had a wrap but I don't like the wrap. Can u actually get All the glue off. And when u took off the Riders wrap was that freeride graphic still on it

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
Yeah so it took from 11 this morning till about 4:30 ish to get that wrap off and yes it was hard a combo between gas and a plastic scrapper, i would recommend getting a sled with a wrap you like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Slade

Reaction score
Thanks MTNshredder I will defiantly take that advice. Enjoy the new sled. I got the same one its the best sled I ever had by far Worth every penny of its redicolous price

mountainshredder69

Reaction score
Oler, how did you find that painting the hood pieces? Any tips? My father is about to match it with matte to the side panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oler,
That hood and headlight delete looks good !!! I was hoping to see one up and close... :)

RN

Headed out this tuesday to golden.... Word on the street is a 3ft base in one of the honey holes, come see it in person. Just a shake down run and see if the sled is running right.

painting the hood. I am not how well it will hold up honestly. I just painted over top of the surface it was shipped with, so I a, not sure if it is going to bond properly. Just give it a sold 24hrs dry time before re assembly. I know Wayne was telling me he could get these goods in clear, this way you could paint the back side and keep it away from the elements.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine and my cousins done today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415583432.211263.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415583443.548826.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415583461.674104.jpg

Moeman

Reaction score
Nice sleds, but...
You got to be kidding...
Another 200 dollar part to keep it together...
WTF...
Isn't 16000 grand enough for a stock sled?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sleds, but...
You got to be kidding...
Another 200 dollar part to keep it together...
WTF...
Isn't 16000 grand enough for a stock sled?

200? I wish.

I'm sure the sled is fine. But I've bent rails in the past and a new rail is 400$ and its a total pita to change. I would probly put this on a 154 when I had one but Ice age just came out with it

Top Bottom