Lets See You XM

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't your seat all black?you want an after market seat?Snowpro has an aftermarket seat on his sled ask him.I forget the name on it.it was a bit taller than stock seat.
Got a Mountain Mod on my sled Blair. No spare to sell though.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love it !!!! been running 5lb boost and flawless power delivery. Thats on pump gas as well but i do splash about 5 l of av
just for safety...

Reactions: Dlo

Yaco

Reaction score
Squindo Master Lab2.jpg

Installed the wrap kit. Ready for some snow!

mxracer328

Reaction score
First picture is is the day I picked it up. Then stripped it down the next day

Arma-Coat Finishes

Reaction score
Are you changing out the drivers? First thing I do when mine comes in. Taking the 7 tooth out for an 8. According to BRP this was one of their weight saving tactics.......................REAL STUPID and its going to be 3 hours of needless work to a brand new sled.

captain extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm Debating on it now that I found out about them only being 7 tooth a couple of weeks ago, now just worried about time and ordering them before snow!..

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you changing out the drivers? First thing I do when mine comes in. Taking the 7 tooth out for an 8. According to BRP this was one of their weight saving tactics.......................REAL STUPID and its going to be 3 hours of needless work to a brand new sled.
Don't think the 3" track will fit with 8 tooth drivers. Definitely won't on the non T3 sleds and I don't think the extended chaincase is enough to fit them in the T3 either.

Reactions: GRD
Top Bottom