Reaction score
Got her in the sun to take some pics today. I'm in love

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 730

summitx411

Reaction score
Yup always burp when filling. Usually have a buddy sit on the tunnel while I stand as far back on the running boards as I can. But when I head to BC to ride that's what I do. Only stop when stuck, or a swig of poweraid and stick of beef jerky.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here is the Red/Black Summit with a little pimping.........still haven't decided on a name, I don't know what the little flecks are in some of the pictures.

Other than TheThing, a homemade screen kit, a Gerber saw/machete, a heavy duty bumper, the snow shoe rack, and a Between the Lines carbide scratcher, it is stock.

IMG_2755.jpg IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg IMG_2752.jpg
IMG_2751.jpg IMG_2750.jpg

uker7

Reaction score
Ferniesnow, not sure exactly what gerber machete you have but I checked them out on amazon and noticed that there were a lot of negative reviews. Sounds like there is an issue with the handle breaking which obviously brings up some safety concerns. Just thought I'd bring it up, might be something that is worth looking into.
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber 22-41576 Gator Machete with Sheath

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ferniesnow, not sure exactly what gerber machete you have but I checked them out on amazon and noticed that there were a lot of negative reviews. Sounds like there is an issue with the handle breaking which obviously brings up some safety concerns. Just thought I'd bring it up, might be something that is worth looking into.
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber 22-41576 Gator Machete with Sheath

Thanks for that. I have had mine for a couple years and put it through some pretty good testing and all is good. The trees in the Kootenays are tight and seem to move every once in awhile. It hasn't failed me but I will keep a close eye on it. This will be the third winter.

PS I read the reviews and I see there are various models. I will check further as to the model I have and how much handle grabs onto the blade.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looky pretty good with Sun in the sky. And top of the world.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386561747778.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386561747778.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 692

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh crap.

Some one half , way copied ya.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aah was gonna see how it was workin if it was the new one. Havent herd much about them on the summits. I have the old style too

Top Bottom