Lets See You XM

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same happen on a pull start and it was from having no battery. This ones e-start so the batt keeps them from runnin off the stator alone causing that engine light

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a pull start. But I had the exact same ones in my 2011 pull start also. And never had one code 3000km. Not to sure just saying if ya have a problem. Pull the lights first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yammyman

Reaction score
Here's my new jem, just finished assembly. View attachment 147173View attachment 147174

By far and away my favourite XM yet!.. I hope you don't mind me using the same yellow cause I already have a wrap with it but I'm a bit slow on the powder coating. I'm gonna do the rails, spindles, bumpers and maybe the handlebars. Thanks for the pics, looks GREAT! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358468622.930923.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358468655.636357.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358468678.186881.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358468721.150295.jpg

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if your matching the yellow on your decals it will be totally different. Mines 2 stage coating with silver flake clear over it. Just can't tell in the pics.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But if that's what your goin with also there's nothin worse than a copier.... Not the first time it's happened.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Ryan what is that behind your windshield??you gotta take those reflectors off though!!are the fox shocks much lighter!!i need something different on my sled.way too soft.

yammyman

Reaction score
But if that's what your goin with also there's nothin worse than a copier.... Not the first time it's happened.

I haven't totally decided yet. I might even go KTM orange. My #1 color! Yellow, blue and white are my #1 scheme! It'll be different though don't worry! Lol!

Last edited:

yammyman

Reaction score
Looks good Ryan what is that behind your windshield??you gotta take those reflectors off though!!are the fox shocks much lighter!!i need something different on my sled.way too soft.

Thanks Blair! Yeah I'm probably gonna remove them, only the SCS wrap leaves a gaping black hole where the front decal goes. Not to mention where the serial plates were, hence the logos. Might need to figure something else out there.

The Fox shocks are wicked on the whoops. They shave off around 6- 10 lbs total. You can adjust the center shock and front shocks air spring rates in less then 10 minutes (on the fly- with a hand pump. For harder landings and bigger jumps.) And you also have a ton of damping adjustment on the front shocks. Definitely the most noticeable investment I made on my sled and I've got over $22k. The C3 belt drive is also a noticeable improvement. It works flawlessly so far. Improving power to the ground and throttle response significantly as well as another 6 pounds weight shavings. $3200 for the shocks and belt drive but well worth it in my opinion!

yammyman

Reaction score
You still up to go riding somewhere between the 23rd and 27th. Kevin and I are looking forward to riding with you again. Golden, Revy, Mcbride, Blue, Valemount. We haven't been to Golden yet. Maybe we should book a room or 2.

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy thats still alot of dough for roughly 12-16 lb of weight!! I was wondering about the belt drive as well. Definately interested in one.
Thanks Blair! Yeah I'm probably gonna remove them, only the SCS wrap leaves a gaping black hole where the front decal goes. Not to mention where the serial plates were, hence the logos. Might need to figure something else out there.

The Fox shocks are wicked on the whoops. They shave off around 6- 10 lbs total. You can adjust the center shock and front shocks air spring rates in less then 10 minutes (on the fly- with a hand pump. For harder landings and bigger jumps.) And you also have a ton of damping adjustment on the front shocks. Definitely the most noticeable investment I made on my sled and I've got over $22k. The C3 belt drive is also a noticeable improvement. It works flawlessly so far. Improving power to the ground and throttle response significantly as well as another 6 pounds weight shavings. $3200 for the shocks and belt drive but well worth it in my opinion!

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya like orange you should check out my old nytro. that orange was 1 of a kind! Just look in my garage on here!
I haven't totally decided yet. I might even go KTM orange. My #1 color! Yellow, blue and white are my #1 scheme! It'll be different though don't worry! Lol!

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You still up to go riding somewhere between the 23rd and 27th. Kevin and I are looking forward to riding with you again. Golden, Revy, Mcbride, Blue, Valemount. We haven't been to Golden yet. Maybe we should book a room or 2.
is that this month...tentatively going to Cranbrook next thursday (24th/jan)riding 25and 26th.But ....if the snow is better ...like alot better i will drive any of the places you mentioned.

yammyman

Reaction score

That's another glove box attachment behind the wind shield from BRP. I also painted the inside black with smoke black Tamiya paint made for lexan RC car bodies. It holds up perfectly!

yammyman

Reaction score
Yeah this month! Well we'll probably just pick a place, where the snow is awesome, and let you know! We'll save a bed for you if you decide to show up! Did Brendan get an XM?

Top Bottom