Lets See You XM

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SAM_0206.jpg ...get this thread back on track!!

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah this month! Well we'll probably just pick a place, where the snow is awesome, and let you know! We'll save a bed for you if you decide to show up! Did Brendan get an XM?
Nope still the 06rev...he will probably get a new Doo next yr!!I should get some work done!!!so lazy!!stick with the yellow ,yellow and blue !!!!

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and I were in the area Jan 6 and 7. Conditions were ok, it was a lot better as you got closer to Fernie. We off loaded Corbin Road and the access in was brutal as it is not groomed. Only real thing that put a damper on the trip was the creeks that crossed the pipe line and areas. I hit a couple breaking trail pretty good, I am now in the market for a tec vest to protect the rib cage. With age comes wisdom I suppose.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With age comes injuries that linger as proof of our mistakes.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my SP. HPS can, scratchers and da' PowderKeg. Wouldn't ride without one now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited:

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep that's the one. Mine has 6 gallons of dry storage and another 10.4 liters of fuel. I bring everything I need and don't have to pack it like a jigsaw puzzle. I thought at first it may be overkill but it's just so easy and convenient. My feet never hit it either even when the Jerry can is mounted under it.

Quick pic with Jerry can attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:
Top Bottom