Lets See You XM

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats with everyone having the MMS logo all over the wrap? Its a nice wrap but personally if a company wants there name on my chit they better pay me lol To me its like buying a truck then having a giant Don Wheaton Chevrolet sticker all over the

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, people will do anything for free stickers :rolleyes:

whats with everyone having the MMS logo all over the wrap? Its a nice wrap but personally if a company wants there name on my chit they better pay me lol To me its like buying a truck then having a giant Don Wheaton Chevrolet sticker all over the sides. It looks tacky IMO

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats with everyone having the MMS logo all over the wrap? Its a nice wrap but personally if a company wants there name on my chit they better pay me lol To me its like buying a truck then having a giant Don Wheaton Chevrolet sticker all over the sides. It looks tacky IMO

If by everyone you mean Martin motorsports employees? I don't understand your question I guess. If you buy a snowmobile from them it does not come with those decals like trucks do if that's what your getting at

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If by everyone you mean Martin motorsports employees? I don't understand your question I guess. If you buy a snowmobile from them it does not come with those decals like trucks do if that's what your getting at

I was under the impression you aren't an employee? and neither is summit ric? I know it doesnt come with it, thats what makes no sense is the fact you guys are paying for a wrap to advertise for a company that you've already paid a lot of money to. To me it looks like the dealership sponsored vehicles that radio stations drive, but hey it's your sled so you can run whatever you want.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression you aren't an employee? and neither is summit ric? I know it doesnt come with it, thats what makes no sense is the fact you guys are paying for a wrap to advertise for a company that you've already paid a lot of money to. To me it looks like the dealership sponsored vehicles that radio stations drive, but hey it's your sled so you can run whatever you want.

I am not an employee but I am WELL taken care of I will say that. Shiny stickers included. Can't speak for Ric. I like to look different and it doesn't cost me anything so why not. Cheers

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But your sled looks EXACTLY the same as about 10 other people that you know... LOL

I am not an employee but I am WELL taken care of I will say that. Shiny stickers included. Can't speak for Ric. I like to look different and it doesn't cost me anything so why not. Cheers

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody...

Please shoot me if my sled is exactly the same as my riding buddy's....HAHA

Does martin make you guys sync your riding gear too?? :p

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your sled is black with some ugly green that you cant even see. so.....you look like 5698735689756 people on the hill. you win. im done here. to each their own i like my sled and it gets alot of compliments so whaaaatever. jesus i feel like im in grade 2 again trying to explain this

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebody...

Please shoot me if my sled is exactly the same as my riding buddy's....HAHA

Does martin make you guys sync your riding gear too?? :p

Please shoot me if I care more about who/what I look like than having fun!
Really.....who the hell cares what his wrap looks like? If it makes him happy, it's all good. :doh:

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just curious why people used that wrap. If they get it for free then it makes sense to protect your plastic. Thanks for the explanation

Top Bottom