Leaving for McBride Wed Nov 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Reaction score
:) 4 of us leaving to McBride tonight. RKnight, BBToys, Summit and myself leaving about 5:30 pm. Pictures and conditions will be posted tomorrow night if internet services available at Hotel. Meeting Chucker & 5 other sledders Thursday night. Watch for the pictures and conditions.

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A group of us will be there thursday night,weather looks like its co-operarating
Let the fun begin!
:tazz:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Were Here!!

Just arrived, Catmando we are staying at North country lodge, Im not sure where your staying. Were driving a dark blue Ford ext cab with white hardwall trailer alum rims. See you here

Well its snowing and blowing like crazy right now, highways are very icy, almost lost the trailer once. Can't wait to hit the hills tommorow. I'll post pics and a report here late tommorow night and every night untill we leave. Sledbunny your missing out here!!

:Snowmobile1: :snow: RON

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sadness

I'm sad. Ok, I'm over it now Ron. It would have been Awesome ot have joined you, but some of us have to keep the economy alive by working in Alberta.
Hey Ron, wouldn't it be easier to identify your rig if you placed your Snow and Mud logo on it???
Have a great time and drive carefull on those hiways.
Lookingforward to the photo's

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Boy, Sounds Like Fun........ Hey, Maybe We Should Get A "snow & Mud" Ride Together Like The "dootalk" Boys Dooooo. Could Get Shirts Made Up Like "they" Doooo, Etc. Could All Invade Mcbride Or Valemount....... Anyone Interested???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom