Lahaina Burns

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good thing they had a guy in Maui before the fire started....

Can’t wait for the fact checker word salad explanation.... or did “fact checkers” finally disappear as no one listens to them anymore?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what's more likely is through all of the Mainstream media and also social media, Whether it be truther channels or whatever, They are destroying the economy on Maui. Who do you think is going there for a holiday right now? I think it was roughly 2000 acres that burned... Hardly a drop in the bucket. All they have is tourism. When that dies everybody loses their property because they can't pay for it. Guess who scoops it up

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh boy post # 126 where does all that bullsh!t come from this world is a Meas

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now something like Alexa is what a person should be worried about. She listens and remembers everything you say in your house. I’m surprised she hasn’t been used in a court case yet against the home owner

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now something like Alexa is what a person should be worried about. She listens and remembers everything you say in your house. I’m surprised she hasn’t been used in a court case yet against the home owner
Its everything... ever notice how when you talk about something it comes up on your Media feeds almost instantly? Its almost laughable to see how fast it comes up.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can easily pull up the transcripts from what is heard and what it responds to. Delete or edit whatever you wish.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1693753240806.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any good deals on land come up, let me know. A place in maui would be mint.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won’t be any on the east side. That’s the tropical side where the majority of the celebrities live. We took a bus tour on the road to Hana around the island and listened to the driver point out 90 % of Maui's celebrities places on that tour. Oprah I believe is the largest celebrity land owner on the island and her land is east of Kihei miles from the fires path. Supposedly she has signed an agreement with the state of Hawaii where she can never develop that land is what the driver told us.

Last edited:

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah most of the celebrities live on the other side ofnthe island. The poorer people live on the Lahaina side

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is the burnt side no good? Im thinking any where in hawaii must be pretty nice?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is the burnt side no good? Im thinking any where in hawaii must be pretty nice?
I think the Lahaina area will be a dust bowl for awhile Dan. I’m thinking land on Kaui or the big Island may be cheaper anyways as not as popular as Maui and Oahu?

Top Bottom