knock off "Muff Pot"

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped into the Wholesale Liquidators in Edmonton today and they had these in stock for $29.95. Usually the quality of the stuff at these places is crap but these are indistinguishable from the pot I bought at the dealer a couple of years ago.

Wholesale Liquidators
14715 131 Ave NW

. IMG_9777.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one of that style off an older sled that I was debating putting back on because the lid fits better and doesn't make as much of a mess when you roll the sled.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a cheap one from P.A it does the trick. I will be buying another one soon. I kinda forgot about that ring of Mundare sausage i left in there from last march...:rolleyes:

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one of those pots too. However I really like the "The Thing " from the sled shed in Revy as it has 2 tiers and can cook different items apart. Tired of removing hood,belt etc. just to find out food not hot enough. The Thing is a pipe designed to just slide the pot in and cooks stupid fast. I can only surmise you guys are just installing on the pipe with clamps. dunno. Google The Thing, Boulder Mtn sled Shed and check out what All and Kathy have or call 1 250 814 0018. ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yup, says something don't it

Al and Pete have worked very diligently designing a better can and have come up with new innovations as times change. I can only attest to the SkiDoo line as I haven't place theThing on anything else. theThing for the G4 is a recent example; quieter and a better fit for the new body style. A deep toned rumble at WOT and very quiet at lower RPM's.

The best part, IMHO, is the creativity one can add to a hot meal at 7000'; two tier cooking trays for an appetizer and a main course. Just imagine for a minute; a blue bird day with an inversion and you are sitting at mountain top level with a seafood appy and BBQ'd strip loin strips smothered in veggies and a special sauce. When that is done, you slip in a tray of pineapple upside down cake to warm while you enjoy the ride down to the trucks and indulge once again. Gotta love theThing!!!!

Top Bottom