Klim warranty!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Are your Klim bibs or jackets leaking? As laid out before, Spirit West/Outdoor Approach in Calgary is the testing/repair center for Klim and other outdoor gear manufactures. All this was done online other than the testing. You can ship to Calgary once you have a case # or if you are in need of repair that wouldn't be cover by warranty (like tree punctures, burn spots, or rips that aren't a product defect).

This is another positive review for the Klim warranty. A pair of Togwotee Bibs that were used for 40 days/rides that were leaking in the butt just got replaced. On Tuesday, March 24th I filled out the online warranty information (included pictures and invoice). On Wednesday morning, I had received a reply back with a case #. The Canadian repair shop is in Calgary and I was driving in on the Wednesday morning to pick up a sled and took the bibs to Spirit West/Outdoor Approach for a "leak test". Multiple panels were leaking and before I got home that evening Austin (Klim rep) had sent an email stating that a new pair would be sent the next day (Thursday). They were in the mail and I picked them up today, Monday, March 30th. That is less than a week from the time I sent the warranty claim to Idaho and received a replacement pair in British Columbia.

How can you beat that kind of service/warranty??? Cudos to Austin Hastings at Klim for being so efficient.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is great Doug as I need to do the same with my bibs. For the life of me though I cannot find my receipt. Do you think this will be an issue? Thanks for sharing Doug. Great timing as I just brought my bibs back from Fernie yesterday.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wow, this is great Doug as I need to do the same with my bibs. For the life of me though I cannot find my receipt. Do you think this will be an issue? Thanks for sharing Doug. Great timing as I just brought my bibs back from Fernie yesterday.

Go to the online warranty registration and tell them that you have lost your receipt and see what they say. Put a front picture and a rear picture on the form and go from there. If they give you a Case #, then get them to Spirit West for a leak test. Here is a link that might work. Good luck.

Canadian Warranty Form

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about the place south of Lethbridge? are they not doing warranty anymore?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Doug
When Polaris bought out Klim, they moved the Canadian distribution center to Langley, BC. My email goes to Klim in Idaho and they get the ball rolling out of Langley. Pretty quick turn around!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are your Klim bibs or jackets leaking? As laid out before, Spirit West/Outdoor Approach in Calgary is the testing/repair center for Klim and other outdoor gear manufactures. All this was done online other than the testing. You can ship to Calgary once you have a case # or if you are in need of repair that wouldn't be cover by warranty (like tree punctures, burn spots, or rips that aren't a product defect).

This is another positive review for the Klim warranty. A pair of Togwotee Bibs that were used for 40 days/rides that were leaking in the butt just got replaced. On Tuesday, March 24th I filled out the online warranty information (included pictures and invoice). On Wednesday morning, I had received a reply back with a case #. The Canadian repair shop is in Calgary and I was driving in on the Wednesday morning to pick up a sled and took the bibs to Spirit West/Outdoor Approach for a "leak test". Multiple panels were leaking and before I got home that evening Austin (Klim rep) had sent an email stating that a new pair would be sent the next day (Thursday). They were in the mail and I picked them up today, Monday, March 30th. That is less than a week from the time I sent the warranty claim to Idaho and received a replacement pair in British Columbia.

How can you beat that kind of service/warranty??? Cudos to Austin Hastings at Klim for being so efficient.

Nice! This year was the first time I had issues with my jacket and my bibs leaking, very wet winter as well. Thx for posting this cause I was unsure if there was any warranty on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is "PO number" Only # I can find on the pants is the same # that's on the coat. So guessing that isn't the right # that they need to start the case file. Thanks.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same experience as fernie. I sent mine in, no receipt and even a small tear in my sleeve and received a brand new suit. By far the least expensive suit you can buy.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked over the bibs & coat, cant find any #. I brought this stuff so long a long. Maybe didn't have this po # back then. Got it from Mr R's about 15 yrs ago.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I looked over the bibs & coat, cant find any #. I brought this stuff so long a long. Maybe didn't have this po # back then. Got it from Mr R's about 15 yrs ago.

Get in touch with snopro (member on here and the original Mr. R). He should be a stand up guy and provide warranty.........:d

If that doesn't work, this jacket is 5 years old and I have included two pictures. As I said above, "the PO # should be under one of the labels." Good luck.

IMG_3645.jpg IMG_3644.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent my klim gear that I bought in 2007 cause it was leaking badly this last season, klim replaced them with this seasons Valdez parka and togwotee bibs. Very pleased that's for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom