Klim warranty = junk.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a Klim torque vest last fall that I wear as a mid layer. The material separated apart about an inch long. Sent some pics etc to Klim they said it's not a warranty issue and asked if I wanted to buy a new one lol.

On the other hand Motorfist sent me a brand new pair of boots and gloves out of warranty when a seam separated, no questions asked.

I know where my money will be going in the future.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like motorist and there warranty is good and d .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had nothing but good warranty experiences with both of them.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always heard people praising Klim warranty. I guess maybe they are changing.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had great luck with Klim warranty .
That was a couple years ago through the dealer.

Giver800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad just recently got his jacket and pants replaced under warranty through Klim. They just received my jacket and pants this week for warranty, so we will see how this goes...

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is crazy to hear. Last season riding buddy sent away his boots and his feet where getting wet and the sent him a new set right away. But the crazier story, same guy had pants that leaked at the inside of the knees. Obviously a wear spot along the seat and you could tell two seasons just wore it down. Sent them just an email and they had a new set out to him before he had a chance to send his in. Sucks you had such a bad experience they have always been good to our group. Aswell have heard great things about motorfist.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm a very happy Klim customer. The only problems I've had is the material leaking in bibs and jackets; butt and right elbow. No seam problems or other manufacturer defects. "Guaranteed to Keep you Dry" and in my experience, my leaking gear has been replaced every time.

I will say this, it was a whole lot easier when we had warranty issues resolved in Canada without going through the office in Idaho.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like I'm the only one :(

No, I had a huge run around with Klim last summer. I am sure if you do a search you can come up with my experience and why I will buy other manufacturers products for the foreseeable future.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did things change from Polaris taking ownership? I know I had a pair of gloves and pants warrantied and it was easy, they sent brand new stuff and both things were used for over 3 seasons. I hope this isn't true because I ran a tobe last season and it wrecked after 4 rides and they didn't warranty anything and were total douches to deal with, So I went back to klim this season from having positive past experiences. I know things have changed some on the warranty level as it has to be shipped to the states now. Not sure if that has any effect either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said this isn't a warranty issue, this garment has a thin material and offered me to purchase another one at a discounted rate.

I thought this is why we pay through the roof for this stuff.. the warranty?? $180 vest. Motorfist sent new stuff no questions, I'll send them my coin now.

Powpowpow

Reaction score
Arctyrx warrenty is awesome, im on my 4th coat get a new one every year even with cuts in the garment. Im sending out a pair of klim pants after one season hopefully get them warrantied to or it will be motorfist or strikt as klim gear does feel pretty cheap compared to how durbale it use to be

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctyrx warrenty is awesome, im on my 4th coat get a new one every year even with cuts in the garment. Im sending out a pair of klim pants after one season hopefully get them warrantied to or it will be motorfist or strikt as klim gear does feel pretty cheap compared to how durbale it use to be

My only issue with ski brands (besides them being way too thin of material for sledding) is they use the money to fund groups that are opposed to sledding.

Top Bottom