klim or motorfist?

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched my jacket from arcteryx (goretex) to westcomb(eVent) and it made a huge difference in breath ability. (yeah I know I still rock the hippie gear)

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both my wife and I went Klim, mainly because Motorfist wasn't out in force when I bought mine and when wifey was looking, the Motorfist material was quite........what's the word..Krinkly when it was cold. This years Motorfist product line seems to have worked this kink out and I wouldn't have any qualms buying either. I might even lean a bit towards the Motorfist given the claims of increased breathability. If I could just figure out where the little pumper bulb attaches to the bibs!!!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about Ripzone snow pants?? meant for snowboarders,skiers. regularly $200 I got them for $40. Gonna give them a try this year and if they don't work I'll just use them for around home and buy KLIM or MOTORFIST for the mountains. Anyone tried ripzone? can't go wrong for $40

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about Ripzone snow pants?? meant for snowboarders,skiers. regularly $200 I got them for $40. Gonna give them a try this year and if they don't work I'll just use them for around home and buy KLIM or MOTORFIST for the mountains. Anyone tried ripzone? can't go wrong for $40

Oh yah you can! I wore ripzone pants before, and I would spend the hole day wet. I don't have Klim or motorfist pants but I got arctiva and they are nice. But I did buy new motorfist boots at the show!

goodleo

Reaction score
I am done buying klim gear! Motorfist gets my cash now. The klim gloves that i used last year had problems with the stitching and they brushed me off, nice eh? The other pair of klim gloves that I have always get wet. I bought motorfist gloves at the show.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah the one thing I was told not to buy from Klim was gloves. I tried some on and they are comfy and nice. Just don't think I'll be buying them from what I've heard.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had no problems with my
Klim gloves. Warmest gloves I've ever owned.
Sent from my Desire HD

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly, Both you can not go wrong with. pick the one you think fits and looks the best, and is in your budget. Motorfist I think is a little pricier from what I remember. you will be happy either way!

Top Bottom