KLIM jackets really cheap on ebay 85 US!!. Size medium!!

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a jacket in the spring from this seller, and had it shipped to a friend in the US, as she will not ship to Canada. WELL worth the second mailing cost, and far cheaper than UPS.

Incidentally, I think the Consumers Association of Canada should investigate UPS for charging brokerage fees and duty on every package they handle (or so it would seem.) No duty should be paid on items made in North America.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It says International bidders please check shipping cost before bidding, so I would think that she would ship to canada. Maybe she has changed her mind on the canadian boycott?

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had sent an e-mail at that time to which she replied she would not ship to Canada. Klim has stringent policies against it, I believe.

Try it and see, things may have changed.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had sent an e-mail at that time to which she replied she would not ship to Canada. Klim has stringent policies against it, I believe.

Try it and see, things may have changed.

ahh. ya KLIM still has that policy.

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that policy stinks. They should have adjusted their pricing every 5-10 cents that the dollar rose, as should have other manufacturers.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i agree. their pricing is a lot closer than some though. cough ski-doo cough cough

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a link to a website that sells tires, and the price was well below half what I paid a week ago for the exact same tires, which cost just over a thousand bucks, thanks to 17 inch rims. Shipping was cheap, according to the friend that sent the link, under a hundred bucks.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tirerack.com? I bought tires from there two years ago when the dollar wasnt nearly as good and i still saved 200 dollars.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in Colorado right now and am planning on doing alittle shopping while I am here, pants, abs pack and gps.! I am working at 9700' and there is about four feet of snow here right now, wish I brought my sled with me!!:D

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in Colorado right now and am planning on doing alittle shopping while I am here, pants, abs pack and gps.! I am working at 9700' and there is about four feet of snow here right now, wish I brought my sled with me!!:D

want to bring a sled back for me?:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I could, I flew down this time but next time I will be driving down, A guy here that I work with said that he buy the sled then just pay him for it that way a guy can get away from the hastle of dealers not selling new sleds to Canadians.:D

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya that would be handy. plus if you buy brp you get warranty. not that the dealer would squeeze you in quickly but its better than nothing.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I guess I could, I flew down this time but next time I will be driving down, A guy here that I work with said that he buy the sled then just pay him for it that way a guy can get away from the hastle of dealers not selling new sleds to Canadians.:D

HEY NOS, WHEN ARE YOU DRIVIN' DOWN THERE NEXT?? AND WHEREABOUTS ARE YOU WORKIN' DOWN THERE???

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY NOS, WHEN ARE YOU DRIVIN' DOWN THERE NEXT?? AND WHEREABOUTS ARE YOU WORKIN' DOWN THERE???

I am working near meeker Colorado, I will probably be driving down here some time in December. I found an 06 haulmark aluminum 4 place 27' used for 4800.00 not, bad price at all I think!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I am working near meeker Colorado, I will probably be driving down here some time in December. I found an 06 haulmark aluminum 4 place 27' used for 4800.00 not, bad price at all I think!

ARE YOU BUYIN' ONE TOO,,,,,, OR DOO YOU WANNA FIND ONE FOR ME?? THAT ONE SOUNDS GOOD!!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy one but I don't think it will be this year saving up to buy some haying equipment, But I am sure I could work something out with you. When I get back home I will call you. Cheers put some pics up of your first ride!!:D

Top Bottom