Klim Boots

Swiper

Reaction score
The Wife wants to get me a pair of Klim Boots for Xmas and i don't know which ones to get.

Arctic GTX or the Adrenaline GTX.

I will be mostly trail riding for the next year or so but need to think about future mountain use.

Your thoughts on these please

Thanks

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i honestly don't know which ones i have but my feet are normaly cold and my right ankle will sprain if the wind blow wrong, in the klims nothing there awsome. just my opinion

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the adrenaline ones. First pair of klim boots that i bought and I will never buy anything but klim now. I can ride all day and get back to the hotel and still have dry feet.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most people have the adrenaline boots, as do I. I have never had any problems with my feet being cold in them. The Arctic boots have a really furry lining. They made my feet sweat just looking at them.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heat exchangers on my running boards and always had wet feet went to Klim and I always have dry warm feet. Nothing but Klim here.

freeride79

Reaction score
My buddies a Klim distributor, bought the new Artic boots and there really nice. I love all of Klim gear, it just work's great... Let me know if you need more info, I can past the word, he's actually on the site...

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Adrenalines, great boot in every way. The Arctics look pretty good too, though they may be a bit warm for everyday riding.

pistonpete

Reaction score
Hi there, the diff, between the adrenaline and the artic boot is the insulation first, there is a diffrence of 600 grams between them, the artic boot being 1200 gram, also the artic will give more support, anxle, etc.
You also have options in the socks now, thick, med,thin. They are both an awsome boot, cant go wrong.:d

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally dont like Klim Boots.. i have a pair just cuz i got them for a great price. i find they are heavy, my feet are always cold and there uncomfrotable.. i love using snowboard boots. my feet are never wet. there light and they are warm.. but its a bit different for mountain riding then trails. i would never get another pair.. alot of the guys i ride wiht have had them then go back to snowboard boots. but thats just my oppinion.. go try some on and see what you think.. only you can tell what will be nice for you to wear.

Swiper

Reaction score
Thanks guys

How are they for weight?

I have a great pair of sorels but they are heavy and bulky.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I also use snowboard boots, but my feet get so hot in them, that I sweat to the point that I can wring my socks out at the end of the day. Boots are dry on the outside and soaked on the inside. nice....

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i personally dont like Klim Boots.. i have a pair just cuz i got them for a great price. i find they are heavy, my feet are always cold and there uncomfrotable.. i love using snowboard boots. my feet are never wet. there light and they are warm.. but its a bit different for mountain riding then trails. i would never get another pair.. alot of the guys i ride wiht have had them then go back to snowboard boots. but thats just my oppinion.. go try some on and see what you think.. only you can tell what will be nice for you to wear.
Really?
I have the Adrenalines...Never cold,never hot, not heavy at all, Comfortable and solid with great support. Feet stay dry. Awsome boot.

t-bomb

Reaction score
I got the Klim Adrenaline GTX Boots last year and love them. Light, warm, dry and can wear them all day. They fit my running boards good and give solid support. I rode with sorels 1 yr and I have no idea how I did that after running these.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of adrenaline boots and have had them for 4 seasons(they were the first genertation adrenalines) they are a little worse for wear now but still keep me warm and dry, I also like the fact that they are light weight and I still have great fell from the sled rails. this is my second set of klims and I will be getting a new pair this season. I have used snowboard boots in the past and prefer the klims by a long shot. and i ride with 8 other people that have the same boots and they all love them!. Good luck with your decission and happy sledin:d

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have buddies who use the Klim boots, some hate them, some love them, everybodys feet are different.
I just bought a set of Burton Driver X's for this year, they have a Vibram sole so the durabiliy is great( I have 4 friends who have had the same set for 3 years)

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear the Adrenaline boots, and my hubby has the Arctics... His are definately more insulated with a removable liner, but they are mega heavy. I LOVE my Adrenaline boots! They give great feel on the running boards, and my feet are always warm and dry. The only problem I have with them is the smallest size they make is 2-3 sizes too big for me. I wear an insole with a bunch of TP balled up in the toes. I am a size 6, and bought the size 5.

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim Adrenalines and the Klim Radiums.....The Adrenaline boot is nice and light, waterproof and really warm!! For most rides I prefer this boot over the Radium! The Radium has a removable liner, and lots of ankle support, but it's a heavy boot, though. I like to wear this boot when I plan to do more boondocking, jumping, etc....just for the ankle support. You can't go wrong with either one of these boots, it's so awesome at the end of the day to have warm dry feet!! I LOVE KLIM!!:):):):):):)

Top Bottom