Klim Belacalva's

snowprozr

Reaction score
Just wondering how warm the Klim belacalva's are? Just bought one and it seem's fairly light for cooler temps. fits well and is comfy just not sure about hoe warm it will be in -20 degree weather or there abouts!! Feed back apreciated!!

TAV

Reaction score
Website
www.primels.ca
that must be the covert belaclava. the wind stopper material down around the neck works great! i ride with the regular one and had no problems riding in -20 and below. my head was warm and my neck was warm as well. the new venting holes in near the mouth will allow you to pull it up higher with less moisture getting trapped. good buy in my opinion

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have one and love it...
the breathing holes work good and it keeps your neck super warm...

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but go to riverside and buy a dentek ,same thing,30 bucks!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have the open face klim balaclava, and it was only $30.00(mine was free as a door prize at a party)..... Awesome, and better than my old yamaha and brp balaclavas

mcride

Reaction score
The Klim balaclava is thin enough that it doesnt change the fit of the helmet noticably. Yet it is warmer than my thickest balaclavas. This i suppose is due to the "Windstopper" Gore membrain that it features. Very good buy.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the covert one works great cranbrook has been in the -20 area now for the last week and a bit my head is always warm and the wind stopper fabric works great

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando,

Could you elaborate on the dentek? I cannot find anything online about them.

Thanks.

I bought a jacket for under my sled coat which is made of Dentek as well as balaclava and the stuff is amazing.My wife also has the jacket and balaclava.It is about 30 percent cheaper than Klim and hard to tell the differance,I also wear Klim gear,boots and Bib but this saved me some money.All I can say is Ive seen it at a few sled shops,I bought this stuff a couple years ago,Some at Riverside and some at I think Argyl!
catmando!

Top Bottom