Keep your eyes peeled

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Keep a look out for this truck. Was involved in a shooting in Stettler. Call police if you see it

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a truck, which was stolen during the altercation that led to the shooting. The outstanding vehicle is described as:

• Black, four door 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty diesel pickup truck.
• At the time of the theft, the truck was bearing Alberta licence plate BPM 6591
• It has unique features including “Lamborghini” style doors, also called “scissor doors” which rotate vertically rather than outwardly when opened.
• A Harley Davidson emblem is located at the vehicle’s trim level, although this vehicle is not the Harley Davidson edition.
• A slip tank in the cargo area.
• After market rims.

The RCMP cautions everyone not to approach the vehicle and or its occupants, as they may be armed and dangerous. We are requesting that anyone with information about this shooting or the whereabouts of this truck, to contact the Stettler RCMP, at 403-742-3383,call 911, or Crime Stoppers.

RCMP Stettler Detachment

Reader Comments

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
truck was found in red deer today..

Seen cops had two lads on the hood of a car, searching them. checking car, fenders and underside etc, 7 police cars, looked like a baggy of something white pulled out of a lads belongings. sobriety tests, interesting.

lots of interesting crap going on in town today!!! also have seen a bit of interesting crap going on, out on the country roads lately. may be time to get armed AK47 style

Last edited:

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
truck found in red deer today.

cops had two lads on the hood of a car, searching them. checking car, fenders and underside etc, 7 police cars, looked like a baggy of something white pulled out of a lads belongings. sobriety tests, interesting.

lots of interesting crap going on in town today!!! also have seen a bit of interesting crap going on, out on the country roads lately. may be time to get armed AK47 style

OR

a Colt C8 carbine and high-capacity magazines, all kept together in a police-issue carrying case.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OR

a Colt C8 carbine and high-capacity magazines, all kept together in a police-issue carrying case.
no idea really, just that people are getting a bit desperate, and likely to do just about anything.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Shouldn't be hard to spot I don't think. Could've been a innocent person like my parents or some friends caught in the line of fire. It's to do with drugs and these guys need to be caught even though our justice system sucks and all something needs to be done

Top Bottom