Just a HEADS up for all XP owners1!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SBR...The DUCK is supposed to be released either this weekend or early next week and flying home (last I heard)...I will see him next week. He will be in for a LONG recovery for sure.
Duck899 from dootalk? if so, I think he had a welded shaft too....he seemed to be all over dialing in his XP at the beginning of the season, he had a lot of good info.

G

Guest1

Duck899 from dootalk? if so, I think he had a welded shaft too....he seemed to be all over dialing in his XP at the beginning of the season, he had a lot of good info.

Not DUCK899 from DOODOOSQUAWK...;)

His shaft wasn't welded and he knew it needed to be...he did have his sled dialed in though...(GOT 885 KIT).

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one here had a broken driveshaft too....

SledinIII084.jpg

That poor Rev, that can't be good for your tunnel. Now that we have a 4 place enclosed we bring a skimmer just incase something happens, i should consider renting it out, talked to guy that had his Polaris 900 choppered out cost him $1600 Split between 4 other broke down sleds.

Fab, i will your bro all the best and a speedy re-covery. That must of hurt like a B******tch. Get well dude.

poppajon

Reaction score
I broke my femur over my handle bars on a 94 xlt...doesn't feel good and would highly not recommend doing it! Slamnek and some buds took my broke a$$ out of the highway ditch to the waiting amulance (EMT driver was at least 350lbs and his helper was maybe a buck-ten soakin wet)...Slamnek wouldn't let them carry me in 2ft of snow!! Wish I still had my X-rays to post...very humbling. Be safe everyone, ride within your abilities and-or brain capacity...I do...now!

G

Guest1

PJ...Good to hear you HEALED up...I hear that break is one of the WORST!!!

Be safe everyone, ride within your abilities and-or brain capacity...I do...now!

Good Advice...like the old saying..."Never Travel Faster then you're ANGEL can FLY"

The DUCK was riding welll within his capabilities and brain capacity...always has...it was the POS DOO put on the snow this year by BRP that is the problem.

I got a call from him this morning and they are loading him on a plane home to CowTown from the LOOPS...He sounds tired and in discomfort but happy to be heading home.....now comes the long recovery process.

BRP doesnt screw people in Canada. I dont think that was in BRPs marketing plan this year so just relax.

WRONG....YES THEY DOO!!!

I am sure it wasn't in their marketing plan but in 08 they produced and released the BIGGEST PILE OF CH!T other then the POO 900...EVER!!! This pic says it all

OVER!!!

ps...they did get his sled off the hill which is good.

Zipp

Reaction score
I know how that hurts, I broke my femur when I lost a battle with a bus, stuck down on the street, should'nt have been standing there.

Top Bottom