jumped ship

twumba

Reaction score
Well jumped ship from my polaris pro turbo over to Skidoo T3 174, I'm excited, hope it'll keep up with the new Axys. Just going to do some clutching and few lightweight goodies to get started.

Reactions: Dmf

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well jumped ship from my polaris pro turbo over to Skidoo T3 174, I'm excited, hope it'll keep up with the new Axys. Just going to do some clutching and few lightweight goodies to get started.

Enjoy. The only thing I can recommend for better performance are boogie wheels in the front of the skid (the same as the 2014X 163") and maybe better scratchers. Sliders were toast in 500 km last year and many didn't last that long.

twumba

Reaction score
Yeah I heard the clutching is pretty good out of the box, I'd love to see some pics of other T3's

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
clutching is pretty good on the T3's..... jus sayin

T-3 x 174" climbs like a billy goat. Summitric hands his sled off to a buddy so he can take a little test ride...this is before it was broke I'm.

Tapatalk....well I'm happy with you now....thanks for the fix.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
IMG_3378.jpg IMG_3407.jpg

Before she hit the snow and even the 174 didn't make it very far in this heavy, wet crap. The only disappointment I had was with the icy snow conditions last winter (unusual for sure). The track is soft and hook up on the icy hills was touchy.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

"Just going to do some clutching and few lightweight goodies to get started." Haha, famous last words... I'm guilty of saying that too

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't ride the T3 last year but rode a freeride and a Summit X. Both machines handled very nice and for a guy that rides a turbo pro I have to say I liked the feel on the new Doo platform. In the future maybe a ship jumping but not yet.

Last edited:

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not falling for the Doo is better idea. They all fail.
Hey!, all to your own my friend. I think the etec is about the best most reliable 2 stroke money can buy. BUT that's my opinion. You have the rite to voice your own opinion. I'm just going off the simple fact there's a fix kit you need to put into the pro that corrects the engineering failure within the motor. Just my $0.02

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is a wrap akin to a burrito? Lol or a soft taco?? Joking aside, my 15-163T3 jumps up on the snow waaaay quicker than my 13-163x. Maybe Doo pioneered "instantaneous lift" not Poo? Lol

Last edited:

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went from a Pro to T3 towards the end of last season.. Man I love this T3, for me it was just so much easier to ride, gave me more confidence and sucked less energy out of me. I found I could just ride and ride and not be as tired.

The only down side, when you get it stuck, that's when you realize its a heavy girl. She isn't easy pulling out or rolling over. Plus side, the bigger and wider track, with the longer lugs doesn't get stuck as easy and is way more forgiving.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine stock - except for lightweight can and extra set of scratchers

Attachments

• IMG_20150308_103044.jpg
    IMG_20150308_103044.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 204

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine stock - except for lightweight can and extra set of scratchers
That's the beauty of these sleds. you don't need to put much into them anymore. small things like clutching or a can and pipe some braces. maybe a wraps if that's what u want. and just ride it.

Top Bottom