Jeep Liberty

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's my issue i dunno what is more comfortable,reliable and family friendly.Just looking at so many SUV's it's hard to know what is best bang for the buck.

I have a 06 Rav 4 Sport, would be at the high end of your budget. PM if interested.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
My wife(or ex wife) has one ,,07 Decent millage,20-22 mpg...wind noise was the only thing i didn't like about it,,and if you have 5 adults in it ,,,the thing seemed unstable,,but other than that it was o.k

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd definitely go for the RAV 4 Sport rather than the Liberty...there about the same size, way better vehicle all around IMO.. but I'd even price out a Toyota Highlander as well.. a bit bigger..but it depends what size of vehicle you're looking for. I would check out the Hyundai Santa Fe too, I test drove one when I was SUV hunting and I loved everything about it, you can get them in a 7-passenger as well. The only more rugged V6 4x4 I test drove was the Kia Sorento, and I still liked it 10x better than my boyfriends liberty renegade.. he traded it in for a Mitsubishi Outlander, which is also better IMO.. anyway...good luck finding a ride!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont buy a liberty! we have one and it sucks! too short feels like riding a pogo stick, no room in backseats for adults (my 12yr old complains!) with a carseat the front seat has to be slid almost right ahead, not much for storage in the back..... and on that note i have a 2003 liberty with 140-150kms on it for sale!

Jonesin'

Reaction score
Wife and I had an 06 limited. loved it, no heat problems and ran very well. Had twins and 2 cars seats plus a 10 yr old in the back was a squish. Traded it off for a 2009 F150 s-crew. Lots of room in it.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont buy a liberty! we have one and it sucks! too short feels like riding a pogo stick, no room in backseats for adults (my 12yr old complains!) with a carseat the front seat has to be slid almost right ahead, not much for storage in the back..... and on that note i have a 2003 liberty with 140-150kms on it for sale!

Ya i think the Liberty is off the table now,gonna look at something else.Maybe a honda or toyota the wife is fine with a 4cyl so that helps out,was also looking at the Equinox.

Dynamic

Reaction score
Ya i think the Liberty is off the table now,gonna look at something else.Maybe a honda or toyota the wife is fine with a 4cyl so that helps out,was also looking at the Equinox.

Keep in mind with the Equinox the 2010's are the new style and they the only ones with a 4cyl. We got a 2010 Equinox and its awesome for what me and my wife use if for, basically a bigger vehicle that can tow a little trailer and haul big/bulky items that my civic won't touch.

Fuel mileage is pretty awesome too, so it can be used for a commuter vehicle if need be, but a 2010 would for sure be over 20k.

Top Bottom