Doo
1st=4
2nd=8
3rd=7
total=19

Yamaha
3rd=1

Of the 50 podiums racked up by Polaris Keith Curtis only accounted for 7
Polaris won more than all other mfgs combined.

Only. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really though Polaris has the premier race program for the hill climb circuits out there. They put a lot of time, money and effort going after the top young riders and putting them on there product. Cat has been the undisputed leader in snocross now for a number of years winning pretty much all the major events since the young Hibbert kid came back from racing dirt bikes. BRP still is probably the leader in oval racing circuits where they have been entrenched for years. They seem to win there share of Iron Dogs as well. Good on Polaris at Jackson! They did very well.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Win on saturday sell on Monday as the saying goes.. Polaris motto, ride on Saturday new motor on Monday.. But all jokes aside If anybody could show a liberty or the new one motor on boost with over 8000k I would switch over.. Till then...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really though Polaris has the premier race program for the hill climb circuits out there. They put a lot of time, money and effort going after the top young riders and putting them on there product. Cat has been the undisputed leader in snocross now for a number of years winning pretty much all the major events since the young Hibbert kid came back from racing dirt bikes. BRP still is probably the leader in oval racing circuits where they have been entrenched for years. They seem to win there share of Iron Dogs as well. Good on Polaris at Jackson! They did very well.
not disagreeing what so ever. US manufacture with a rider talent pool from the terrain with time on a circuit that will always do better than someone that enters one race regardless of there all round ability. The irondog is a source of pride for BrP and it shows in the results.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes talent shines through. Jackson was the first race of the year for Carl and he qualified very well in his classes and managed one win and had a shot for 2 but wiring harness issues after his wreck on his mod sled wrecked his chances. That Keith Curtis is the next big thing like a Blair Morgan or Tucker Hibbert. He will win lots more Championships if he stays in it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes talent shines through. Jackson was the first race of the year for Carl and he qualified very well in his classes and managed one win and had a shot for 2 but wiring harness issues after his wreck on his mod sled wrecked his chances. That Keith Curtis is the next big thing like a Blair Morgan or Tucker Hibbert. He will win lots more Championships if he stays in it.
Plus that's the first one since Carl got hurt last year

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess polaris is the choice of sled for running them for only 2 minutes at a time before having to work on them again. good on 'em. lol

Pick up that bottom lip buttercup, you gotta be used to 3 Rd place by now. LOL. Hey you beat the yammies. 😢

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All brand loyalty aside I can see why polaris would do better at something like this. For my type of riding I love my T3. Unreal fun sled. But in technical climbs with lots of traction I find the doos too unpredictable. They are just too sensitive to running board input, where in my limited experience on pros they are not. I can see where a hill climb course like jackson would be much better on something not so reactive. Just my opinion. But yes cat and polaris do have MUCH better race programs. I know some guys on cats and it is unreal how much they support people that want to go racing. Downside of that though is you have to ride a cat. ;)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All brand loyalty aside I can see why polaris would do better at something like this. For my type of riding I love my T3. Unreal fun sled. But in technical climbs with lots of traction I find the doos too unpredictable. They are just too sensitive to running board input, where in my limited experience on pros they are not. I can see where a hill climb course like jackson would be much better on something not so reactive. Just my opinion. But yes cat and polaris do have MUCH better race programs. I know some guys on cats and it is unreal how much they support people that want to go racing. Downside of that though is you have to ride a cat. ;)
cat race support is impressive, a friend from MB was into x country racing and registered in the cat program. he got 2 race sleds every year (has to pay, but pretty much cat cost to build) along with big bore kits to race in every class. 24/7 tech support, and parts are overnight or second day delivery in north America.

I also know a few guys that race 'doo...they get 15% off parts at the dealership.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But they aren't running summits they are running free rides and most without t motion aswell. Very stable predicable machines

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come no one has mentioned that the big name Polaris riders switched back to the pro rmk chassis for Jackson.......weird............

How bout that new axys lmao

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come no one has mentioned that the big name Polaris riders switched back to the pro rmk chassis for Jackson.......weird............

How bout that new axys lmao

quack.jpg

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing beats being there in person. The atmosphere was amazing, the racers, industry people, fans, product and of course the after party!! Its was such a rush. I highly suggest bucket list for all of you!!

Top Bottom