its old......but its mine......

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you scored big on those. I had an '80 GT 80 that looked a lot like your 125 Yammy. Those bikes are in mint shape buddy. Take care of them and you will enjoy them for a long time to come.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my aunt is ladysmith joey, they ride their bikes just about 10 months out of the year.... I've been there on my rocket, and really nice places, and probably a lot more for a bike like that....

Have fun, rubber side down, shiny side up..... Trust me the other way on the pavement is not a fun idea

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attaboy, joey....... I think you can get the bike license for up to 125cc in bc? I could be wrong, because here in alberta, if you're 14 to 16years old, you can ride a motorbike up to 125cc if it has lights and a horn and you pass your motorbike tests?? I had a 125cc enduro and got my license when i was 14, but then again, i'm older than dirt, so i had priviledges;)

a buddy from work says i can get it in town , his friends all did it no biggy.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol frick that made me laugh..

Congrats Joey, and props to ya for helping your dad buy his bike. Looking forward to pictures of you and your bike tearing up the island.

thanks! he wouldn't have his if i didn't help and its his truck that does the hauling lol

gonna get all the stuff to get it on the road next payday , then i can go anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now you got some wheels, its time to explore!

Go see some of those enormous trees up island, they are something else...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
why not??? you can get anywhere from anywhere! are you one of those guys who when you ask for directions you say "oh you cant get there from here!"?? cuz thats really annoying!!:d:d:beer:

No I'm not one of those types.....I'm a little more practical and well the exploring type.

But just to clarify my post.....I'm quite sure there are some Parks, some steep climbs, some private property, some places with no roads, etc. but I guess you missed by subtle humor.

Have fun and enjoy just the same....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I'm not one of those types.....I'm a little more practical and well the exploring type.

But just to clarify my post.....I'm quite sure there are some Parks, some steep climbs, some private property, some places with no roads, etc. but I guess you missed by subtle humor.

ya just need to follow him on a sled to know that

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ok , sorry guess i missed it! lol

we did a steep climb yesterday! i climbed highr but still didn't make it!

Top Bottom